Sponsored

Will I be the only Rivian in New England?

MAR1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, R1T
Clubs

Question for you on the Applicant Terms and Conditions form. What is a signatory in this situation? Are they talking about a notary? I'm not sure what to put for Name of Signatory and Title of Signatory.
Signatory is the name of the person that’s signing the document. Title is their title at the business that is applying for the rebate. This makes sense in the context of a business that’s applying. If you’re an individual applying for the rebate, put your name and then NA as the title. That’s what I did.
Sponsored

p3ck

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Signatory is the name of the person that’s signing the document. Title is their title at the business that is applying for the rebate. This makes sense in the context of a business that’s applying. If you’re an individual applying for the rebate, put your name and then NA as the title. That’s what I did.
Thanks!

The whole process is hilarious to me. 2 weeks ago they emailed me to say that I had omitted my license. Now this. I imagine I will have forgot something else in 2 weeks.

CourtJester140

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Whoever was in RI last night driving on 117, you were my first ever Rivian spotting in the wild! I nearly crashed out of excitement.

I am a pre-order holder from June 2020. I'm holding out for the OC interior. Rivian says theyre on track for fall still. Any other RI Rivian owners who have their trucks, and if so, would you be willing to let me have a look?

p3ck

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Whoever was in RI last night driving on 117, you were my first ever Rivian spotting in the wild! I nearly crashed out of excitement.

I am a pre-order holder from June 2020. I'm holding out for the OC interior. Rivian says theyre on track for fall still. Any other RI Rivian owners who have their trucks, and if so, would you be willing to let me have a look?
I'm in Douglas, MA which is pretty close to RI border. If you want to come see my truck just let me know.

TheIglu

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata
Occupation
IT
Dropped my R1T off for service in Chelsea yesterday. The lot was PACKED with new R1T's awaiting delivery. There was only a single parking spot open in the entire place.

Sponsored

p3ck

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Dropped my R1T off for service in Chelsea yesterday. The lot was PACKED with new R1T's awaiting delivery. There was only a single parking spot open in the entire place.
What service are you having done?

I have three issues with mine..
- black "piano" trim on passenger door is not over the metal edge half way up the door. You can see it bulging from the outside
- the rear door on the drivers side, the interior of the door is popping off from the metal frame. Grommets not catching.
- the plastic piece that covers the front passenger jack point lost its bolts and screws. I removed it since I saw it hanging down and didn't want to lose it or damage anything.

This doesn't include the tonneau cover which doesn't work.

TheIglu

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Two passenger side doors are rubbing during high heat days (expansion), to the point that the paint has rubbed off the front of the passenger side rear door from contact. Drivers side door contacts the rear drivers side door trim and lifts a little when latched (meaning, door is too low compared to catch). Also installing my spare tire, and investigating/fixing the front drivetrain "knock" on gentle accel/decel.

In fact, mid-typing this, got the call it was ready. One day! They sure work fast!

SomervilleR1T

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
06 Chevy diesel, 1947 Dodge truck, MG midget
Occupation
Historic house steward
What time were you there? I was there mid day with my El Cap.

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
Let me know if there's a RB/FE there! My guide told me mine was prepping for transit last Friday, so I'd kinda expect it to be in Chelsea by now, but I haven't been contacted by them yet. I'll probably ask my guide later today if she's heard anything. Leaving for VT on Monday, I'd LOVE to get this before we leave, but I'm thinking it's more likely I'll just get the truck upon our return from the vacation

Jabbahop

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘14 BMW i3, ‘19 BMW i3, ‘22 R1T -> ‘24 R1S Max
Occupation
retired
did anyone in Vermont do a first mile drive prior to Truck delivery? We have sat in one @ the Venice CA but not had a chance to drive one.

Sponsored

SomervilleR1T

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Historic house steward
Let me know if there's a RB/FE there! My guide told me mine was prepping for transit last Friday, so I'd kinda expect it to be in Chelsea by now, but I haven't been contacted by them yet. I'll probably ask my guide later today if she's heard anything. Leaving for VT on Monday, I'd LOVE to get this before we leave, but I'm thinking it's more likely I'll just get the truck upon our return from the vacation
There were a bunch of RB trucks over there (4?) but I didn’t go crawling around, was having more fun chatting up a guy from Portland,me and another from Martha’s Vineyard

SomervilleR1T

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Historic house steward
Alternative motors Saturday, Larz Anderson in Brookline. I’m not going to be able make it. I have a vehicle and driver (maybe passenger too) reserved. If someone wants to go and hasn’t registered, send me a note and I’ll save you $45.
Cheers

TheIglu

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT

SomervilleR1T

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Historic house steward
I just got an email saying that Alternative Motors Day has been cancelled.

ShrinkDoc

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, VW Alltrack
Occupation
Psychiatrist
There were a bunch of RB trucks over there (4?) but I didn’t go crawling around, was having more fun chatting up a guy from Portland,me and another from Martha’s Vineyard
Curious if you recall seeing any trucks with 20” wheels? Just wondering how many they are delivering these days. Currently I’m holding out for 20s but getting more and more tempted to switch to 21s if it will expedite things in a significant way.
Sponsored