First Name
Branden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T - many EVs in past
Occupation
EV charging deployment
TLDW - Too long didn't watch. 45 minutes of him talking for an 11 second race. It's not uncommon for people to skip, which is why it should have had chapter markers and or a link directly to the race.
I ran 13 times with different modes and such - it’s not just an 11 second race.
Sponsored

RivianNowPlz

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco, Tesla
I ran 13 times with different modes and such - it’s not just an 11 second race.
I think you’re just missing the overarching point. We like your videos, but when you make a 40+ min video and I’m a traveler and busy and see a link and want to know the result.. chapter markers or better editing to condense into multiple videos with different content at the same place could be a wise decision for scaling.

p.s. the kohls you parked in front of when you took possession of the Rivian was 4 min from my house and tint pros has done all my vehicles. That’s how I actually found ya interestingly enough!

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

Best chapter mark for this is 8:12 when it starts off in reverse. Also the side view of launch at 18:40 has an amazing reaction from a track worker.

@branden , to show I'm not piling on a mistake you owned in the video and didn't edit out I'll share my latest laughable moment:
Played golf for 3 hours Sunday, left my gear tunnel door open with the fob sitting visibly right inside. Whoops. Note to self, check all doors before departing.
TLDW - Too long didn't watch. 45 minutes of him talking for an 11 second race. It's not uncommon for people to skip, which is why it should have had chapter markers and or a link directly to the race.
Best chapter mark for this is 8:12 when it starts off in reverse. Also the side view of launch at 18:40 has a great reaction from a track worker.

@branden , to show I'm not piling on a mistake you owned in the video and didn't edit out I'll share my latest laughable moment:
Played golf for 3 hours Sunday, left my gear tunnel door open with the fob sitting visibly right inside. Whoops. Note to self, check all doors before departing.

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek
Best chapter mark for this is 8:12 when it starts off in reverse. Also the side view of launch at 18:40 has an amazing reaction from a track worker.
Now that reverse part was funny, and I missed it entirely because of TLDW. Thanks for the direct.

Track worker was like - welllll now.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.