Sponsored

JKDU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Professor
Do you have additional details? I've expanded every section and there is only one line for estimatedDeliveryWindow. Also text searched and there is only one.
Mine only had one line and I had to move the cursor to the right and kept going for a while before I got to the second estimated delivery window that had the dates. I'm am a newbie at this so this is my limited knowledge. Hope it works.
Sponsored

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Well boo. Assuming the graphql response is correct, I'm now April - May 2023.

After the Quad+Max announcement I changed to Quad+Large in late December. Confirmed my configuration on 6 Jan. I was really hoping I'd be in the Feb/March group, so I guess I'll keep watching the R1 Shop to see if there's something I'd be happy with.

Last edited:

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
I think I followed these instructions correctly, and I see this: "estimatedDeliveryWindow": null,

I've been on "Processing estimate" for the past three months, hoping for an update today.
Same

Allthetoys

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 330ci Ford explorer sport Toyota rav4 Hybrid
Occupation
IT Consultant
So like... Where are they? 😁

Has anyone received an updated estimate?
Still waiting .. Last estimate was this fall hopefully a refresh soon!

rockdogz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Went from April-June to April-May

Sponsored

Pancakes

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan/Ford
if you have an R1S with OC interior youre more than likely going to get bumped or not move up. im not aware of any R1Ss that have been delivered yet with OC. switch to BM if you want it fastest. FE is next fastest.

im not sure if there's a difference between the wood and fabric trim accents in BM. at this point id say wood accent is probably better because they have not produced the fabric trim in at large scale yet and we know how they have trouble ramping up new things.
Yep, OC is probably it. I haven't heard of any R1Ses being delivered with OC yet.

We'd switched to FE for a while after they said OC would be delayed, but then switched back once R1Ts were being delivered with OC. It just looks really nice...

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
finally some good news. went from July/sep 2023 to march/april

Dirtman16

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
We have OC interior on R1S. Based on source code looks like May-June 2023. We were previously processing estimate but had received a 1st half 2023 a long while back. So, still on the original track.

jskyler

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE RB/BM/22 Brights delivered May 23
7/20 pre-order for LE R1S, BM, Blue, no underbody shield, 22" sport bright. Went from August 2022->Oct-Dec 2022->Feb-Mar 2023->"Processing estimate". Looking at the web code it looks like I'm moved to April-May 2023 but obviously that may or may not happen.

I saw my exact configuration in the R1S Shop but I don't have access so I know I don't have a unicorn build. Guide has been less than useful in all aspects. I'm in no rush to get the vehicle other than I need to buy new tires for my IPace while I wait so while aggravating it's not going to keep me up at night.

Pancakes

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan/Ford
Assuming the Graphql data is accurate, I’ve actually been moved UP from “2024” to “July-Sept 2023”. LA Silver, R1S, BM, 20” darks, underbody, front PPF. Also an 11/2020 preorder date.
Given your preorder date, a '24 delivery date is just crazy. Here's hoping we actually get them this year😄🤞

Sponsored

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Here are instructions for chrome web browser.

Navigate to your config page and Press CTRL SHIFT i
Click "Network" and then refresh the page (F5).

You should see something like this:

1675179487377.png

Click on the magnifying glass. See arrows above.

Now you should see the image below.

Paste estimatedDeliveryWindow into the search box and press enter.

Then click on the stuff under "graphql"

Then scroll through the response data until you find the estimatedDeliveryWindow.

1675180162964.png
Thank you!

Mine says "null"

I take that back, mine says 1h 2024 which sucks. I was a 1h 23, then a Q3 23.

Last edited:

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
If your estimatedDeliveryWindow is showing as "null" still. It likely means they are still updating the database in batches. Which is why they flipped everyone to the static text while they go and update all the orders behind the scenes. Once that is done - they will turn off the static text and everyone will see the new update.

freshpow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Mine went from July-Sept 2023 to 1H 2024 :mad:

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
Hoping you're right. I'm patient and can wait awhile (only ordered in Jan. 2022). The annoying part is having no information to plan with.
Totally with you. My window has been delayed every time it starts (or is about to start). So I haven't been able to plan anything. It's been a long bumpy road since my 2018 order. And I am getting tired of answering the "are we there yet" questions from friends/family. "Feb to Mar! Finally!!" Jan 31 rolls around.... "Oh....April/May now. Maybe."
Sponsored