Sponsored

GChance

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, Volvo XC 40
Not a problem, I am just curious since you are quiet a distance from a SC and there will be quite a few closeish to me in SE PA.
I'm less than 1.5 hours from the Franklin TN SC. And there are about 6 R1T already in my town.
Sponsored

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

I'm less than 1.5 hours from the Franklin TN SC. And there are about 6 R1T already in my town.
Ok that helps explain it as you are closer.

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Welp I’ve been moved to 1H 2024 which is outrageous in my book. I was 1H 2023. Then Q3 2023, now this. I don’t get it.
What's your config? I'd be livid.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

I have seen some people pushed back to 2H 2024. This will not be good financially for Rivian as they will be selling pre March 2022 vehicles through to the end of NEXT year. Doesn’t bode well for their 2023 production estimates at the next quarterly call.

Reactions: Jac

RIV206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 R1S, '23 Model Y
Clubs

11/21 R1S order
Went from OCT-DEC 23 to Jan-JUN 24
Ugh.

Sponsored

Scrambler

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Launch Green R1S, 2023 MINI Cooper SE
Ugh, just got this email:

We previously told you that you could expect your delivery window estimate this January. As we continue planning the roll out of a Rivian Service Center in your area, we need more time to understand when that site will be ready to support your vehicle's delivery and ongoing service needs. For now, we're leaving your Account Page set to "Processing estimate" and plan to update your account with delivery timing during our next scheduled refresh in April.​
While we know this is not the news you were hoping to hear, we are working hard to provide Rivian owners with a complete ownership experience. Vehicle support infrastructure is key to providing the level of service owners deserve. Our team will continue to explore ways to expedite the development of this infrastructure in order to get your R1S to you sooner.​

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

What's your config? I'd be livid.
7/21 order date.

R1S, El Cap, OC, 22 brights.

I changed from BM to OC, and from 21s to 22s over the last year and a half. But yeah….a full year bump.

rockdogz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Email finally came in...
"We’re happy to report that your delivery window estimate remains the same and your vehicle is on track to be delivered on time. Your delivery window estimate is updated in your Account."
On time!
yeah...I suppose it is based on the most recent estimate, lol!!!

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Interesting. Everything is the same. About 100miles from a SC and I went from 1h23 to 1h24
You are in NC and that probably explains it unfortunately.

Sponsored

Willebrew

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER | Rivian R1T Pre-Order
Occupation
Software Developer, Entrepreneur
The email says they pushed my delivery window back to align with the opening of a Rivian Service Center planned in my area. I know where the service center in Dallas is, I wasn’t aware that it wasn’t officially open?

runwithscissors

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, MDX, R1S
Offically pushed back to July-September 2023. I aslo live 25mins from 2 service centers.
Screenshot_20230131_182427_Chrome.jpg
Same as you and I never made any changes to my config. Reserved 2 years ago almost exactly and it was pushed back from Apr-Jun 2023 to July-September, hot garbage.

MrMetlHed

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep 4xe, R1T (Order 2/20/22, from Shop 2/11/23)
Occupation
Journalist @ Reuters
Not to complain as people have waited longer than me, but... Why on earth would I be assigned a guide in November if my delivery window is April-May? Even the guide was pretty sure I'd have the truck by the end of January when we started talking. Now I could go 6 months with a guide assigned before delivery. Just odd.

Reactions: Guy

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Ugh, just got this email:

We previously told you that you could expect your delivery window estimate this January. As we continue planning the roll out of a Rivian Service Center in your area, we need more time to understand when that site will be ready to support your vehicle's delivery and ongoing service needs. For now, we're leaving your Account Page set to "Processing estimate" and plan to update your account with delivery timing during our next scheduled refresh in April.​
While we know this is not the news you were hoping to hear, we are working hard to provide Rivian owners with a complete ownership experience. Vehicle support infrastructure is key to providing the level of service owners deserve. Our team will continue to explore ways to expedite the development of this infrastructure in order to get your R1S to you sooner.​
Wow you were due this month and now it is pushed back several months . Poor planning.
Sponsored