Sponsored

【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW...

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Its otw for testing out, we are expecting 7 business days for the result. if the fitment is great, we will start to mass-produce them and they shall be in stock in 25 business days.
we are looking at Mid January here.

Our bed mat had just finished the molding(it took a bit longer because we use a different type of molding on the bed liner), and we will start to test that out very soon. we are looking at late January for our Bed Liner.

But our sun shade and lower console organizer is ready! its on the way to US warehouse and arriving at the end of this month.
I'll have to keep an eye on that lower console organizer to see what is looks like. I'm wanting something with cupholders, etc for that lower compartment, so we can stop using the pop out cupholders.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I'll have to keep an eye on that lower console organizer to see what is looks like. I'm wanting something with cupholders, etc for that lower compartment, so we can stop using the pop out cupholders.
it looks like this. we thought of having a cup holder on the bottom area, but we didnt want to raise the divider too high up because it might block the removable speaker, but if the divider not high enough, we worry the stability of the cup holder(definitely dont want to cause any potential risk). thats why we decided to go for this design, the current design wont effect the removable speaker at all.

its on the way to our US warehouse, will be available at the end of this month or early Jan!
Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... c23fd4a6ccc27de88ffb11da568d63a

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
And! here comes our R1T Bed Liner sample production piece.
sorry about the dirt on it, its a sample production piece.
following the contour of the Bed, has foldable line for lower compartment, added some detail to prevent items from sliding.
On the way for fitment test out!

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... 2e3cf9e77c19322a15256a1735e98bd
Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... c3bc88434d54e107527219b29e3ac9c

tiltedandsaltyaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

it looks like this. we thought of having a cup holder on the bottom area, but we didnt want to raise the divider too high up because it might block the removable speaker, but if the divider not high enough, we worry the stability of the cup holder(definitely dont want to cause any potential risk). thats why we decided to go for this design, the current design wont effect the removable speaker at all.

its on the way to our US warehouse, will be available at the end of this month or early Jan!
c23fd4a6ccc27de88ffb11da568d63a.jpg
don't understand the coin holders, stopped me from buying the center console one

Sponsored

cleex024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model x

c23fd4a6ccc27de88ffb11da568d63a.jpg
Build one that is actually 4 of 5 inches higher than this one that is easily removable... that way if we need to get the speaker out we can... but I think there are a lot of owners that have never even taken the speaker out like me lol and I don't really plan on it... so I would much rather have storage over access to the speaker.

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Build one that is actually 4 of 5 inches higher than this one that is easily removable... that way if we need to get the speaker out we can... but I think there are a lot of owners that have never even taken the speaker out like me lol and I don't really plan on it... so I would much rather have storage over access to the speaker.
I agree. I don’t even know if my speaker works since I’ve never tried it since I got the truck. I do however want larger/more cup holders. I’d rather not use the pull out cup holders since condensation can leak on the speaker and just have cup holders/storage on the floor.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
:whew:dang, we thought that speaker is being used a lot. but the current height is pretty high as well, it shouldn't be an issue storing daily items

Rivuylkill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
On the frunk liner - I don't know about everybody else but as much as I like the plastic liners, it seemed like that would make it annoying to access the sub-frunk. I went with a soft alternative. I might consider a sub liner on it's own.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
On the frunk liner - I don't know about everybody else but as much as I like the plastic liners, it seemed like that would make it annoying to access the sub-frunk. I went with a soft alternative. I might consider a sub liner on it's own.
we designed a foldable line on the frunk liner for better access to the sub-frunk

Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
And! here comes our R1T Bed Liner sample production piece.
sorry about the dirt on it, its a sample production piece.
following the contour of the Bed, has foldable line for lower compartment, added some detail to prevent items from sliding.
On the way for fitment test out!

2e3cf9e77c19322a15256a1735e98bd.jpg
c3bc88434d54e107527219b29e3ac9c.jpg
When is this releasing? :)