Sponsored

EVnewb

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna, Tesla MYP, R1T
Also received our configuration confirmation email this evening. The weird thing is that the updated delivery estimate had been showing Apr-June 2023 until today because of the lack of a SC in the DC area. It now says Processing estimate, but configuration is confirmed and a guide assigned! Second email with the checklist arrived shortly after configuration confirmation. Just waiting on those magical 8 steps to open up!
Sponsored

MichaelD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sprinter 4x4 camper van (170)
Fed up with the April-June 2023 estimate for my April 2019 R1S reservation, I switched mine to an R1T this afternoon. Yellow + OC, so who knows... waiting to see what happens.

Sacagawea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Cooper, Harley
I got the dreaded 'processing' time frame because I live in New Mexico. I switched my delivery address to Phoenix to see if I could change that but checked in with CS and they said almost any change in delivery address will move your delivery time back. It's hard to imagine making my timing worse since they haven't committed to anything anyway.
My delivery address is also New Mexico but it's up in Santa Fe. In talking to CS about what's next for my order he said a test drive. There is a service center in Denver and he said it's where the test drive would probably take place.

Galluprivian

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1s
Occupation
Teacher
My delivery address is also New Mexico but it's up in Santa Fe. In talking to CS about what's next for my order he said a test drive. There is a service center in Denver and he said it's where the test drive would probably take place.
I guess there is some hope. That's the funny part about gigantic states like ours. I'm actually closer to Phoenix than you are to Denver.

Condor

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Rivian R1S
What should I think about this...
- My configurator read "Configured, Delivery Estimate Dec 2022-Jan 2023" after the last update
- Got the "It's time to confirm your configuration!" last night and did so with no changes.
- Now my configurator reads "Configuration Confirmed, Delivery Estimate - Processing Estimate"

Is that good? Still no Guide...
I figure locking configuration is one step closer but I found it worrisome that it changed my delivery estimate to processing, unless it's going to provide more precise information.

Sponsored

Stevenzoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2
- My configurator read "Configured, Delivery Estimate Dec 2022-Jan 2023" after the last update
- Got the "It's time to confirm your configuration!" last night and did so with no changes.
- Now my configurator reads "Configuration Confirmed, Delivery Estimate - Processing Estimate"

I figure locking configuration is one step closer but I found it worrisome that it changed my delivery estimate to processing, unless it's going to provide more precise information.
im in the same stage currently. But I got my guide shortly after. They sent me an information email the next day. Delivery estimate still processing and no “actual” communication from the guide yet

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

I think I got a guide a few hours after I confirmed. She didn’t give a firm timeline, just told me it was built and getting ready to transport to Brooklyn. A week or two later I got a text asking me to schedule my pick up.

HighVoltOverland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GW/OC R1T | Tesla MY | Jeep Wrangler TJ
Occupation
Retired-ish
Clubs

I also transferred from Max to Large and just got the config emails.
I confirmed everything on my phone last night and felt I "had no guide"
But in the excitement I found just now that there is a new "Contact Guide" section at the bottom of my configuration page.
May be worth the look for those eagerly awaiting the 8 steps to unlock/ get the name of the guide

Condor

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Rivian R1S
I also transferred from Max to Large and just got the config emails.
I confirmed everything on my phone last night and felt I "had no guide"
But in the excitement I found just now that there is a new "Contact Guide" section at the bottom of my configuration page.
May be worth the look for those eagerly awaiting the 8 steps to unlock/ get the name of the guide
I noticed that as well but if you click on it, it just brings up the generic chat/email/phone window. At least mine does...

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T

As the they’ve said making any changes to your config results in the estimate changing to processing— it’s just a coding thing. You’re getting your truck in 4 weeks. Mazel tov!

Sponsored

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Just got a guide and confirmation!!!!!!!

Told 4-6 weeks which is perfect for me.
Excellent news!!

Looks like you won't be riding that bike all winter after all 😁

Did you ever end up buying a temporary daily driver?

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Excellent news!!

Looks like you won't be riding that bike all winter after all 😁

Did you ever end up buying a temporary daily driver?
I almost pulled the trigger on a 2007 Ridgeline, but I kept thinking maybe maybe…

And it looks like a go! Need to pass one more Rivian hurdle.

Hope you’re next!

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
^ sounds good... glad you held off purchasing a short term ICE.
I got the "your Guide is Kendrick", "please lock your configuration" and "Prepare for the digital purchase process" emails over the last two days.. so I'm optimistic that a delivery will be coming s00n 😁

HighVoltOverland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GW/OC R1T | Tesla MY | Jeep Wrangler TJ
Occupation
Retired-ish
Clubs

I noticed that as well but if you click on it, it just brings up the generic chat/email/phone window. At least mine does...
Sorry to hear, Mine had a guide name, SMS phone, and email options.

Stay strong, s00n seems to be measurable in weeks at this step

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
^ sounds good... glad you held off purchasing a short term ICE.
I got the "your Guide is Kendrick", "please lock your configuration" and "Prepare for the digital purchase process" emails over the last two days.. so I'm optimistic that a delivery will be coming s00n 😁
I do think Rivian is picking up steam…or electrons
Sponsored