DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

EffJayEzosBay has been really quiet lately.
With that whole food shop and his online bookstore thingy, the holidays probably have him bogged down more than usual. Rumor has it that some businesses are experiencing shipping and supply issues. I read something about it in the Washington Post, sandwiched between stories about a private "space flight" company and some startup EV manufacturer.

I wonder what that guy does with all his free time? Man! At his age, you'd think he'd settle down and get one real job! Go figure... ?
Sponsored

BWV 565

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chrysler Town & Country
Clubs

Question about the vents: I'm not thrilled that the direction of airflow is electronically controlled via the centre screen, BUT! I understand that having an electronically controlled system gives way to the possibility of having positions stored in memory (like seat position, steering wheel, mirrors). That would be cool, as my wife hates the airflow pointed at her face, while I do. So are at least the driver's last vent vectors stored in a profile (with seat position, etc.)??

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Question about the vents: I'm not thrilled that the direction of airflow is electronically controlled via the centre screen, BUT! I understand that having an electronically controlled system gives way to the possibility of having positions stored in memory (like seat position, steering wheel, mirrors). That would be cool, as my wife hates the airflow pointed at her face, while I do. So are at least the driver's last vent vectors stored in a profile (with seat position, etc.)??
I look at it as an improvement over my Y. You can't pick which vents are on/off. So while fully manual would be great at least there's some adjustabilty with the benefit of potential future features.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Not so far, no. It just keeps them wherever they were set last.
Sponsored