• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: Nevada 2022 R1T Adventure Limestone / Ocean Coast 22" Brights

Hanze00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo
Hello. Looking to sell my beautiful R1T to make room for another incoming car. Truck currently has about 2,950 miles and has been an absolute pleasure to own. Enjoyed every mile. Truck is nearly new and in excellent condition. Always garaged and hand washed. Only small blemish is on the black plastic area on the rear bumper (picture included). Truck is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Trim: Adventure Package
Motors: Quad-Motor AWD
Battery: Large Pack
Exterior: Limestone
Interior: Ocean Coast + Dark Ash Wood
Wheels: 22" Sport Bright Wheels and Tires
Tonneau: Manual. Awaiting Summer Release.
Keys: Fob and 2 Cards
Spare Tire: Full Size Spare
Rivian Accessories: Rivian Wall Charger, Rivian All Weather Mats, Rivian Cargo Crossbars, Abstract Ocean Tempered Glass Screen Protectors
Lien: No. Title in Hand. No Sales Tax For Private Party Sales in Certain States.

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T Adventure Limestone / Ocean Coast 22" Brights Rivian 1
Sponsored

Last edited:

tbolts10

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Public Safety
Shocked it's still available at that price. Have you listed it on Facebook Marketplace? I've sold my last 3 vehicles on there.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Shocked it's still available at that price. Have you listed it on Facebook Marketplace? I've sold my last 3 vehicles on there.
Seems a reasonable price but not super cheap hence the lack of interest so far. Hopefully it sells soon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hanze00

Hanze00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo
Bump. Lowered price to $79,000. Truck has been sitting in the garage and is ready to go!

tbolts10

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Public Safety
Bump. Lowered price to $79,000. Truck has been sitting in the garage and is ready to go!
I would think Carmax, Carvana etc. would give you close to that if not that. Have you tried one of them?

WoomWoom

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Tesla Model Y
Still available? I reached out on Car Gurus but figured I would try here.
Going from Tesla to Rivian...I might be crazy but who knows!

Cre8vtv

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C7.r Corvette, RRS,
Occupation
TV Producer
Clubs

Hello. Looking to sell my beautiful R1T to make room for another incoming car. Truck currently has about 2,950 miles and has been an absolute pleasure to own. Enjoyed every mile. Truck is nearly new and in excellent condition. Always garaged and hand washed. Only small blemish is on the black plastic area on the rear bumper (picture included). Truck is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Trim: Adventure Package
Motors: Quad-Motor AWD
Battery: Large Pack
Exterior: Limestone
Interior: Ocean Coast + Dark Ash Wood
Wheels: 22" Sport Bright Wheels and Tires
Tonneau: Manual. Awaiting Summer Release.
Keys: Fob and 2 Cards
Spare Tire: Full Size Spare
Rivian Accessories: Rivian Wall Charger, Rivian All Weather Mats, Rivian Cargo Crossbars, Abstract Ocean Tempered Glass Screen Protectors
Lien: No. Title in Hand. No Sales Tax For Private Party Sales in Certain States.

Rivian 1.jpg
Love this combo. Looks like I missed this one by a week or two. Bummer! : (
Sponsored