Sponsored

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I've never had it happen either. Wonder if there is any correlation between using the Rivian home charger vs. another brand? I have the Rivian charger. And has this happened with a CCS charger?
Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I've never had it happen either. Wonder if there is any correlation between using the Rivian home charger vs. another brand? I have the Rivian charger. And has this happened with a CCS charger?
I have the Rivian charger as well, and have had it happen 3-4 times. I've seen it happen with other brands as well, so I'm sure it's a vehicle thing.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Great job! Please send this video to service or Wassym on Reddit.

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

I also had the charge door close immediately recently but didn’t realize it was an issue others were having repeatedly. I believe mine did it the first time I charged after the update, but it hasn’t done it since then.

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx Retired
Clubs

Sponsored

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Album art via Bluetooth is borked with this update and iOS 16.4. Not sure which one caused it since I updated both this week.

The correct art will display for the first song, and then won’t update. Display reset didn’t do anything but tell me to service my suspension soon. :)

Didn’t think “not CarPlay” could get worse, but…
My wife reported this to me over the weekend, I dont use my phone via BT for media much so I hadn't noted it. She is running a Samsung S22 Ultra (Android 13); it is not an iOS thing.

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Album art via Bluetooth is borked with this update and iOS 16.4. Not sure which one caused it since I updated both this week.

The correct art will display for the first song, and then won’t update. Display reset didn’t do anything but tell me to service my suspension soon. :)

Didn’t think “not CarPlay” could get worse, but…
I’ve had album art issues since I got the truck last summer, so this doesn’t sound like anything new to me. Often the music screen will have the correct artwork but the fly out panel on the right side rarely has it correct and sometimes will show album art from something I listened to days before.

Indy avocado

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T, '17 Macan S, '11 Mustang GT
Great job! Please send this video to service or Wassym on Reddit.
I had this happen exactly once - the first time I unplugged after the most recent update.

SirArpsAlot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Lexus Rx350, Reserved R1S
Clubs

I had this happen exactly once - the first time I unplugged after the most recent update.
This has been happening to me ever since the update late last week. Is there something I need to do to fix it? Setting, soft reset, etc.?