Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Hindley_Milner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Glad to see the charge port door fix, it's a huge door (unlike Tesla) and you can get your hand stuck in it. Or, in my case, my 2 year old did once. It doesn't seem to back off when it detects resistance which is a huge design miss, so IMO this is the best fix without new hardware.

Ability to turn off the lock sound is awesome too, I got sleeping kids. I'd love to be able to turn it off only at home though.

On my wishlist:

1. Kill vampire drain
2. Unlock by pushing door handle, rather than phone proximity
3. Web browser
4. Viewable gear guard camera in camera app

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE

SDH

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE; Jeep Rubicon
Seems like updates have been coming thick and fast of late, I can't keep up.

I'm on 2023.6.2 and it says I'm up to date. Somehow I don't think I am. Can someone enlighten me please. I'm confused (again).

Sponsored

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

I'm on 2023.6.2 and it says I'm up to date. Somehow I don't think I am. Can someone enlighten me please. I'm confused (again).
4 week build cycle.

There were some bugs in 2023.6.0 that delayed 2023.6 a bit with .2. They then had a case where a few of the trucks needed a hot fix for the front camera as it was on a different firmware package. They released 2023.6.5 for that.

Now 2023.10.0 is in early testing and will hopefully go public by the end of the week - they may need to tweak something here or there and so it could be 2023.10.x, but basically every 4 weeks they have updates that roll

Throwdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1t launch edition#2650
Occupation
Technician

Same here, update is not available yet for me

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Crossing fingers I get it before 12v death issue hits.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Crossing fingers I get it before 12v death issue hits.
Probably will end up killing the 12V in the middle of your update since you said it

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Probably will end up killing the 12V in the middle of your update since you said it
I have been away since late last week and left it plugged in at 70%. Told my wife no way are we taking it to airport with current state of 12v affairs. She rolled eyes and reluctantly agreed we take her Rubicon. So...just crossing fingers it isn't dead yet. Seems to be alive when I check in on it. I just found some wood and knocked on it....

Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Now 2023.10.0 is in early testing and will hopefully go public by the end of the week - they may need to tweak something here or there and so it could be 2023.10.x, but basically every 4 weeks they have updates that roll
I'd be surprised if it comes out to the public this week. It only went to internal testers this week. I think next week or the week after are more likely.

s4wrxttcs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Will just take teamwork with EA really. So I'm sure it's around the corner. Probably the truck signs a request, EA checks the signing with Rivian, Rivian says good, EA allows charging based on registered vehicle. That or it's paired with EA separately.
As I understand it the Plug & Charge is a standard that shouldn't in theory require any team work as EA already supports it.

Last edited:

FutureTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Pre Order 10/2021, Delivered 8/2022
Would be nice if this gives us hands off driving in stop and go conditions. Eager to see what time interval they’ve set on the warnings.

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
As I understand it the Plug and Charge is a standard that shouldn't in theory require any team work as EA already supports it.
Things can be a standard and still require integration with 3rd party. As I said if they set it up for their own, 3rd party are probably just around the corner.
Sponsored