lefkonj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A7/Q3 R1S ordered
Clubs

Hopefully they update my R1S before returning it once they replace the 12V battery.

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
You have to assume that just about everyone who has experienced it has complained about it online - we're seeing a non representative sample. The vast overwhelming majority of Rivian owners are *NOT* experiencing it.
The statistics police are strong on the accurate use of very rare with this topic.

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Dash cam and kill the vampires. Everything else is fluff at this point.
I don't need a dashcam and really don't care about how much vampire my truck has. Works fine for me as is regarding those two topics.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

It’s not software - it’s software.
It's not a regression bug is what that line means. If you're not a software person I wouldn't necessarily expect you to understand.

Sponsored

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Why are there dozens of Samsung fridges with working ice makers, when it seems like 98% of them break?
I don't go to the internet over my ice makers in my KitchenAid refrigerators, but I have replaced them at least twice. Are they made by Samsung?

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I don't go to the internet over my ice makers in my KitchenAid refrigerators, but I have replaced them at least twice. Are they made by Samsung?
If you ever do service for your samsung icemaker, tell them to replace the motherboard. We had the tech replaced the icemaker 3x and it continue to freezed up until someone replaced the motherboard.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Why would 50 vehicles exist out in the wild that are different from the other 29500 of them? Seems weird.
Welcome to the world of new EV manufacturers.

which version of the drunk tub do we have in stock today? Doesn’t matter, ship it!

Sponsored

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Welcome to the world of new EV manufacturers.

which version of the drunk tub do we have in stock today? Doesn’t matter, ship it!
I do feel there is some truth to this unfortunately. Going to be interesting when all the conflicts keep happening for very rare people who end up being the victims of the "unique" and rare combos with dead trucks, etc....on each system update.

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
not a bad update. Still hoping to see wheel swapping in the UI soon. Annoying that I have to waste a mobile tech's time next week to swap my software since I'm going to be swapping over to my 21"s for the summer.

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
It's not a regression bug is what that line means. If you're not a software person I wouldn't necessarily expect you to understand.
I’m a professional hardware and software engineer with 20+ years of experience.