Sponsored

rhuber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Plaid, 64 Mustang
What it says in the title. There are 14 Launch Green available, and I'd never seen any in here before. Quite a few of every color are ready for homes...

Rivian R1T R1S A lot of R1Ts just appeared in the shop, including some Launch Green. Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 4.17.52 PM
Sponsored

seanocono

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Plaid, Tesla Model Y Performance
Clubs

Are there any with powered tonneaus? A few older VINs with the tonneaus appeared in various, regional R1 shops recently.

OP
OP

rhuber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Plaid, 64 Mustang
Are there any with powered tonneaus? A few older VINs with the tonneaus appeared in various, regional R1 shops recently.
Nope, none. These are likely new builds.

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Still amazed they are running Launch Green paint, as I can't imagine all of these are older vins......My 17XX vin has been outstanding after a year and 23,000 miles and my electric tonneau has been flawless (knock on my wood accented dash).....

seanocono

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Plaid, Tesla Model Y Performance
Clubs

Cool. Thank you for the quick reply.

Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Still amazed they are running Launch Green paint, as I can't imagine all of these are older vins......My 17XX vin has been outstanding after a year and 23,000 miles and my electric tonneau has been flawless (knock on my wood accented dash).....
There are LE reservations in areas that are basically on "indefinite hold" due to location. They're going to have to run more Launch Green batches, over time, as they work through those deliveries.

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
There are LE reservations in areas that are basically on "indefinite hold" due to location. They're going to have to run more Launch Green batches, over time, as they work through those deliveries.
Does anybody know if they are actually expanding the service center and hence market footprints?

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Hmmm woulda likely jumped on one of those if they were in the shop when I had access. I was always between RB and LG.

ER1T

First Name
Er
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Mustang GT
Occupation
IT
Never saw a single LG when I had access to the shop back in January. Still happy with Limestone color shifting paint choice though 👍🏾

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
We have a LE and it was produced in December. They told us they were producing LE trucks through end of 2022, som I’m guessing they made a batch of launch green.

Sponsored

R1T-USN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
’19 X5 40i, ’07 X5 4.8, ’98 M Roadster
Are those prices correct? Guessing non adventure ?

I have a guide now, Ruby and I sent her an email couple days ago.. no word.. I was hope to get in soon.

ye3hawp0ny

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
I am a post March pre order and my pricing is weird. Some builds are 6k more each for quad and large battery packs while the launch editions are included but with a higher starting price at 82k. My current build is 78k but with dual motor and standard battery.. decision decision..

Rivian R1T R1S A lot of R1Ts just appeared in the shop, including some Launch Green. Screenshot_20230316-152322

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Are those prices correct? Guessing non adventure ?

I have a guide now, Ruby and I sent her an email couple days ago.. no word.. I was hope to get in soon.
I would say this person does not have pre-March pricing. The one that is Launch Green, 22 Brights, and Black Mountain pre-March would have been maybe 73k. What is odd if you configure today with free paint and assume free wheel upgrade it shows 87k so not sure how they got to 82k.

DuoRivians

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, MY
I am a post March pre order and my pricing is weird. Some builds are 6k more each for quad and large battery packs while the launch editions are included but with a higher starting price at 82k. My current build is 78k but with dual motor and standard battery.. decision decision..

Screenshot_20230316-152322.png
You should get this. Great price for post hike reservation

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired

Screenshot_20230316-152322.png
So you still get a break because it would be 87k today for the adventure.

Plus you can not get LG with the adventure.
Sponsored