Sponsored

Accessories - Floor console organizer / Tesla Charger Adapter / Phone Mount / Bed Mat / Etc.

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

Thank you. Unfortunately, Rivian decided to remove the 12V plug in their 2023 models for some reason, so I don't have a power source at the dash for a phone.
I heard about that on later models. Unfortunately, that means it's going to be the same problem for any dash mounted phone. Can get a long USB-C cable to run from the center console, down beside the seat, under the plastic floor space in front of the console and back up to a phone would be my best recommendation.
Sponsored

AlexTFLee

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Quad Motor Large Pack 2023
Occupation
Retired
I heard about that on later models. Unfortunately, that means it's going to be the same problem for any dash mounted phone. Can get a long USB-C cable to run from the center console, down beside the seat, under the plastic floor space in front of the console and back up to a phone would be my best recommendation.
Actually, I just ended up getting the cupholder phone holder below. Since the retractable cup holder in the center console opens pretty far forward, this phone holder places my phone just below the large center monitor where it is quite easy to see. And I can just put it away when I don't need the phone, which is most of the time. When I need to keep it charged, I use the UCB-C outlet at the back of the center console to connect to the phone with a 3' cable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08PYTNL6G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1