First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
When I try to "warm up" the cabin using the Rivian app it fails with an error saying it Climate controls didn't start. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Sponsored

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
From time to time. Not sure what causes it, but it does come and go.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
I get it intermittently, generally I just close out of the app (recent apps and swipe it up), reopen the Rivian app fresh and then start climate controls without any trouble.

prestapost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM 1500, 2022 Rivian R1T
I have an iPhone and I've started getting the same message occasionally. Restarting the app doesn't fix it. Don't recall ever getting the message for the first 6 months of ownership, only the last month or two.

OP
OP
johstacy

johstacy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
I have an iPhone and I've started getting the same message occasionally. Restarting the app doesn't fix it. Don't recall ever getting the message for the first 6 months of ownership, only the last month or two.
I am getting it all the time now to the point where I can't do anything with climate control from the app. restarting the app even the phone doesn't fix it however as far as I can tell everything else in the app is working

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Also getting this since the latest car software update. I've found if you click "wake-up" first, then you can select the climate controls without issue. Quite annoying.

Also, my passive PAAK functionality has always been very spotty. Now, I've also noticed my active lock and unlock icons are less reliable and slower. Great.
Sponsored