Sponsored

Anyone in the NE get an estimated delivery date yet?

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
I see some posts on this site stating that reservation holders should be receiving an estimated delivery date before the end of the year. I missed that announcement from Rivian, but it appears that they are doing this.

With that said, have you heard anything? I have a R1S reservation from 10/20, and I haven't heard anything.

Anyone here get an estimated delivery date from Rivian, if so, would you please share model and reservation date?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

I see some posts on this site stating that reservation holders should be receiving an estimated delivery date before the end of the year. I missed that announcement from Rivian, but it appears that they are doing this.

With that said, have you heard anything? I have a R1S reservation from 10/20, and I haven't heard anything.

Anyone here get an estimated delivery date from Rivian, if so, would you please share model and reservation date?

Thanks!
End of the year, read that as 12/22 earliest, 12/28 more likely.

Only the Launch edition preorders have their delivery windows.

Watch this thread for updates:

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...urvey-results-data-trend-analysis-added.2893/

OP
OP
KingTodd

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
I got my email today. My R1S Adventure has a window of Oct-Dec 2022. I will be thrilled if it doesn't get rolled back further.

superdavePA

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Tesla Y / '22 R1S / Harley Ultra
Occupation
Engineer
Congrats to @SEPA R1T on getting guide contact and soon to 8-Step program! First I know of in PA. Yeah! Things are moving along. ?. I'm an R1S preorder but interested in how they work things out in PA.
Sponsored