Boston - R1S First Drives in Feb

coaster206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pathfinder
Occupation
Business
Anyone else get invited to R1S First Drives in Boston. Looks like the are only doing from 2/1 - 2/17 on the calendar right now.
Sponsored

mdfr8as

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T + R1S preorders
Anyone else get invited to R1S First Drives in Boston. Looks like the are only doing from 2/1 - 2/17 on the calendar right now.
We did book a R1S First Drive. The use to bring the vehicle to your house. Looks like they aren't doing that anymore.

racekarl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
We did book a R1S First Drive. The use to bring the vehicle to your house. Looks like they aren't doing that anymore.
They did for my R1T drive a week or so ago. They said they rotate geographic areas so it may be that they’re just starting close to their home, as it were.

Cavalryscout18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
I got invited to one in Los Angeles (El Segundo). Seems more permanent, though. I got a call last week to see if I wanted to reserve a spot but none were available then on a Saturday. Then today I got an official email from them inviting me to reserve a spot. I logged on and found a spot for Saturday. Seemed like it’s new so probably some early growing pains.

Krusty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ninety Eight 90 Supra 90 Range Rover
Occupation
Business Owner
I was wondering, can you just show up to a service center and talk to the people there? I have been trying to get a test drive for months but haven't heard anything. I have a OCT 21 order for a R1S that is stated to be delivered in Q4.
Sponsored