Sponsored

Brand new 250 miles and get “Service soon”, “All wheel drive unavailable”, driver assist unavailable

DesertRivian

First Name
NAYAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AUDI A8, TESLA MODEL Y & TESLA MODEL 3
Occupation
ONX HOMES
OK, new owner here (car less than 500 miles), and I just got the same message on my car. I have reset the car multiple times, and it still appears the message of all-wheel drive is unavailable... And yes, this did happen to me when I was in conserve mode and jumping to all-purpose while I was driving. Curious for the folks that had this in the past and had it serviced; how is the car doing now?

IMG_4907.jpeg
My car is in costa mesa as of 10 days and service manager told me both rear motor need to be replace. My car broke down on 1st day drive home from Delivery center. No Estimated fix date yet, They are waiting for parts to arrive at service center. I thinking 2 to 4 weeks to get it fix.
Sponsored

cboullon

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

My car is in costa mesa as of 10 days and service manager told me both rear motor need to be replace. My car broke down on 1st day drive home from Delivery center. No Estimated fix date yet, They are waiting for parts to arrive at service center. I thinking 2 to 4 weeks to get it fix.
That's a bummer, on day # 1... Did you hear any noises when driving? I dropped mine off yesterday and they said they cannot review the car until the end of next week. We will see if my car has the same fate of the rear motors being defective...

DesertRivian

First Name
NAYAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
ONX HOMES
Mention them about my launch green rivian r1s from PALM SPRING AREA , Service manager louise handling my situation. Just got call today they got rear motor in today and car would ready for pickup tonight.

OP
OP

VFUNARI

First Name
vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Chief Scientific Officer at Cancer Diagnostics
Wow so glad we have this forum

sanrb

First Name
Sandip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Software Engineer
OK, new owner here (car less than 500 miles), and I just got the same message on my car. I have reset the car multiple times, and it still appears the message of all-wheel drive is unavailable... And yes, this did happen to me when I was in conserve mode and jumping to all-purpose while I was driving. Curious for the folks that had this in the past and had it serviced; how is the car doing now?

IMG_4907.jpeg
Have about 600 miles about 3 weeks since I got the R1S the same problem as well , did it get fixed ? Do you know what did they do to fix it ?

DesertRivian

First Name
NAYAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
ONX HOMES
Have about 600 miles about 3 weeks since I got the R1S the same problem as well , did it get fixed ? Do you know what did they do to fix it ?
Hi

I my case they replace two motor, Estimated time was 1 week to get fix. If they motor on stock then 2 days.
Sponsored