• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Carbon Fiber Mudguards (CarbonGuards) for R1T/R1S

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

*Not a Sponsored Post* one of the folks in our Facebook Groups posted up some awesome looking Carbon Fiber Mudguards (Real Pre-preg Carbon Fiber) for his Rivian. I thought it looked pretty dope and has minimal Aero Impact as they are slighty beyond the tires edge (they also make it for a LOT of other cars including Tesla).

Long story short I put together a group buy for the folks in the Facebook Group If anyone is interested figure I would post it here as well. Admin let me know if not allowed, just trying to share the coupon code already made.

Use Promo code RIVIAN10 for 10% off.

These are low profile carbon fiber mud guards. They’re affective, made out of real carbon fiber, coated with a black textured liner on the back side, all come coated with XPEL clear bra, and are made in house in the US. These will not snap, chip, or yellow over time from regular use, and we guarantee the carbon fiber for life.

These are direct fit as they’re specifically design to only fit the R1T and R1S, and with no drilling required.

Each order gets
x4 Guards in each pack
X1 bottle of adhesive promoter for the VHB 3M tape
X2 applicator brushes
X1 micro fiber towel

R1S Carbon Fiber Mud Guards
R1T Carbon Fiber Mud Guards
Rivian R1T R1S Carbon Fiber Mudguards (CarbonGuards) for R1T/R1S 314612756_122858060596070_3264281275404250949_n
Rivian R1T R1S Carbon Fiber Mudguards (CarbonGuards) for R1T/R1S 314541441_122858053929404_4833017151550082725_n
Sponsored

Last edited:

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
In. Thanks K.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CF and plugs the mudslinger hole!

Hoping the 3M is enuf to hold in winter snow.

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
CF and plugs the mudslinger hole!

Hoping the 3M is enuf to hold in winter snow.
Looks pretty cool, but no, after studying the photo, the A-Hole below the A-Pillar is still Opn Wide. I’m just thankful Rivian didn’t add a B-Hole below the B pillar. Don’t even get me started on the R1S C-Pillar.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Leonbmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Tesla MY
Occupation
Boeing Design Engineer
Clubs

Awesome! For some reason the "RIVIAN10" code does not work for me?

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks pretty cool, but no, after studying the photo, the A-Hole below the A-Pillar is still Opn Wide. I’m just thankful Rivian didn’t add a B-Hole below the B pillar. Don’t even get me started on the R1S C-Pillar.
Someone needs to come up with the butt plug.

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I sent an email to Carbon Guards asking if the opening was covered in the R1T wheel wells, and if not could they do a redesign with the hole covered.

They confirmed this does NOT cover the front openings, that an integrated cover would have been expensive, but that an add on cover was forthcoming soon.

I was pleasantly surprised by the prompt Sunday response.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs