Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

So I asked ChatGPT " Write a short article for Rivian removing adventure gear from everyone's orders and put a positive spin on it. " and this is what it came up with.

As you may have heard, Rivian has made the difficult decision to remove the Adventure Gear from all orders at this time. We understand that this may be disappointing to some of our customers, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

However, we want to assure you that this decision was not made lightly and was based on a number of factors, including supply chain constraints and the need to prioritize the production and delivery of our vehicles.

While we are disappointed that we cannot offer the Adventure Gear at this time, we are confident that our vehicles will still provide an unparalleled off-road and adventure experience. Our vehicles are built to handle a wide range of terrain and conditions, and are equipped with features like a high-clearance suspension, all-wheel drive, and a powerful battery pack.

In addition, we are working hard to bring the Adventure Gear back as soon as possible, and we will be sure to let our customers know when it becomes available again. In the meantime, we encourage you to explore the many other exciting features and options that are available on our vehicles.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support of Rivian. We can't wait to see where your adventures take you.
Has anyone actually seen Tony in person?
Sponsored

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
There are no humans left. We're all just ChatGPT and didn't know it yet.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
The entire world is a simulation inside a simulation.

OP
OP
Dark-Fx

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

1671222357983.png

How about an AI designed SUV Corvette. Pretty soon we will all just be printing our own vehicles....
I'd buy it. The first EV Corvette is going to be on an SUV platform.

Sponsored

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
I got to talk with a guy about his C8 yesterday. Those vettes are truly amazing machines. I can't replace my Rivian though as I need the truck functionality and I don't need another toy that just sits there and make me feel guilty that I don't use it enough.

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

Be careful. It reads lips, you know.

Rivian R1T R1S ChatGPT responds 1671231119076

s4wrxttcs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
The quality of that actually tells you more about the nature of people than ChatGPT.

It's only as good as the training data that its trained on, and based on everything I've seen its been trained on a LOT of marketing crap.

If you want to see it hilariously fail try asking it to rewrite some line into 12 words.

For some reason it can tell you how many words are in a sentence, but when you ask it it to write something using X number of words then it fails.
Sponsored