First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Customer Service at EV Sportline
Hi Everyone! My name is Brooke Rodecker and I am excited to announce that I am the newest full time customer service agent for @EV Sportline . I am here to help and answer any questions you may have! I cant wait to chat!

Rivian R1T R1S Customer Service Agent for EV Sportline / Team 1EV RIV
Sponsored

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Hi Everyone! My name is Brooke Rodecker and I am excited to announce that I am the newest full time customer service agent for @EV Sportline . I am here to help and answer any questions you may have! I cant wait to chat!

RIV.jpg
Welcome @BrookeRRiv - She's got all the answers on where Running Boards are.... :CWL: :CWL: :CWL:

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
@BrookeRRiv , welcome to our friendly neighborhood, Brooke! Now, where are our running boards? 😄
How many have you shipped so far?

Installation-wise, do you include the TP55 Torx Plus bit sockets with the boards or do we have to get them separately? Thx!

Edited to include BrookeRRiv in the conversation.

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
OP
OP
BrookeRRiv

BrookeRRiv

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Hi Brooke, congrats on the new position!

Can you let us know the status of the Bottle Jack kits for the Rivian:
https://evsportline.com/collections...-aluminum-heavy-duty-lifting-jack-by-team-1ev

Last we knew they had to be shipped via boat vs. plane because they contained hydraulic fluid. Can we get an update on their whereabouts if you don't mind?

Thanks... Rob
Hi Rob,

Thanks for the welcome!

We are expecting the jacks later this month. The ships are taking their time out there! Apologies for the delay, but we greatly appreciate your patience!! 🙏

Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Was anyone else expecting a picture of a puppy?

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
@BrookeRRiv , welcome to our friendly neighborhood, Brooke! Now, where are our running boards? 😄

Installation-wise, do you include the TP55 Torx Plus bit sockets with the boards or do we have to get them separately? Thx!

Welcome, Brooke!

+1 re the running board shipping status.... We see that the 1EV Atlanta and Van Nuys sites have been receiving running board inventory, for local customer installations, but haven't heard of a single pre-order customer (not going to those sites), being shipped any. Also, how will these be shipped to customers (level of service, carrier, etc.). Thanks again!

Last edited:
OP
OP
BrookeRRiv

BrookeRRiv

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Hi there,

Thanks for the welcome!! Depending on when you placed your order for the running boards will determine the "place in line". We are working our way from oldest to newest. If you want to email us at [email protected] with your order number we can dive a bit deeper. :like:

Thanks!

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
Hi there,

Thanks for the welcome!! Depending on when you placed your order for the running boards will determine the "place in line". We are working our way from oldest to newest. If you want to email us at [email protected] with your order number we can dive a bit deeper. :like:

Thanks!
Emailed! What about the TP55 bit socket? Do we need to get it separately or will you include it with the order?

OP
OP
BrookeRRiv

BrookeRRiv

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Welcome, Brooke!

+1 re the running board shipping status.... We see that the 1EV Atlanta and Van Nuys sites have been receiving running board inventory, for local customer installations, but haven't heard of a single pre-order customer (not going to those sites), being shipped any. Also, how will these be shipped to customers (level of service, carrier, etc.). Thanks again!
Hey there!

yes- we have started shipping, unfortunately not everyone is on the forum that has been receiving their orders. We go from oldest to newest orders and you will get an email with tracking when we ship! :rock:

Sponsored

OP
OP
BrookeRRiv

BrookeRRiv

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Hey there!

Thanks for the welcome as well!

Running boards have started to be shipped out, we are working oldest to newest, and everyone will get an email with tracking once shipped! So depending on when you ordered, will determine your place in "line".

Thanks for your patience!

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson

s00n...

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Hi Rob,

Thanks for the welcome!

We are expecting the jacks later this month. The ships are taking their time out there! Apologies for the delay, but we greatly appreciate your patience!! 🙏
Thank you Brooke! Give the ships the okay for "full speed ahead!!"... ;)

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Brooke, what kind of a bribe would it take to get you to sneak around there after hours and take some pics of the manual tonneau cover they are working on and share them with us under a separate, fake forum account so you don’t lose your job?

Asking for a friend…

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Brooke, what kind of a bribe would it take to get you to sneak around there after hours and take some pics of the manual tonneau cover they are working on and share them with us under a separate, fake forum account so you don’t lose your job?

Asking for a friend…
Yes. Also asking for a friend of @COdogman's... he really wants to know.
Sponsored