Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

I got an email from Brooke on the 17th: "We are in the process of getting you a new case and the rubber cap. "

Then an "order confirmation" email on the 21st for a "Replacement Jack Case & Soft Tip for Handle × 1" but no tracking number as of yet.

I don't think they actually have the replacement cases yet?
Correct! We need to get them, before we can ship to you - we ordered them!
Sponsored

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Correct! We need to get them, before we can ship to you - we ordered them!
Thank you.... no big hurry, we'd prefer getting something that will last vs. getting something quick.

OP
OP
BrookeRRiv

BrookeRRiv

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Customer Service at EV Sportline
I got an email from Brooke on the 17th: "We are in the process of getting you a new case and the rubber cap. "

Then an "order confirmation" email on the 21st for a "Replacement Jack Case & Soft Tip for Handle × 1" but no tracking number as of yet.

I don't think they actually have the replacement cases yet?
Hey guys!

We currently do not have the new cases just yet but they should be arriving soon and we will get them all out asap! We appreciate everyone's patience!

Thanks!

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT

Sponsored

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

I am guessing by not threading the top of the jack out, you cannot get enough lift?

20230327_173050.jpg

20230327_173150.jpg
Depends on the air suspension setting and variations. You can extend the jack screw another 1.5" from this picture, and if further height is desired drop the truck to high mode (not offroad).

mmdavis174

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Rivian R1T R1S Customer Service Agent for EV Sportline / Team 1EV 8D255017-E7D4-4D05-B65F-4DF2F23DEA1C

It just doesn’t quite get the truck off the ground. An RV leveling pad underneath it does the trick though.

GeezFullSleeve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Clubs

Received the jack a couple of weeks ago, but haven't used it yet, so pardon my naivete. If we were to follow the tire change procedure - going into tire change service mode, off road highest suspension setting, and the bottle jack won't lift it high enough for the tire to lift off the ground? Is that right or am I misundertanding?

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
I was able to rotate both passenger side wheels in off-road, highest, in tire change mode. Same settings, driver rear will not get any daylight under the tire. I am going to try it at another site to see if it is a level ground issue.

If that doesn't work, I will consider using high which is 2" lower, but I am skeptical since manual and tire mode both list off-road, highest.

I am working with the 22" wheels with all seasons.

mmdavis174

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Received the jack a couple of weeks ago, but haven't used it yet, so pardon my naivete. If we were to follow the tire change procedure - going into tire change service mode, off road highest suspension setting, and the bottle jack won't lift it high enough for the tire to lift off the ground? Is that right or am I misundertanding?
That’s correct. It doesn’t work as advertised.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Depends on the air suspension setting and variations. You can extend the jack screw another 1.5" from this picture, and if further height is desired drop the truck to high mode (not offroad).
Owners manual and tire change setting recommends off-road, highest...
I was able to rotate both passenger side wheels in off-road, highest, in tire change mode. Same settings, driver rear will not get any daylight under the tire. I am going to try it at another site to see if it is a level ground issue.

If that doesn't work, I will consider using high which is 2" lower, but I am skeptical since manual and tire mode both list off-road, highest.

I am working with the 22" wheels with all seasons.
Following up, while parked on a flat smooth concrete surface, I was able finish the 5-tire rotation.

Observations...I found there were times the jack and puck would not fit under if the screw was extended, but once I shortened the lift and screwed the head of the jack back in, lifted the truck, put it back down and then I was able to fit the jack under with the screw fully extended. Its like you initially lift the corner of the truck at the jack point and it does something with the suspension and sets it to a certain point. Not sure, I didnt do too much tinkering, but I was able to complete the full rotation with the EV Sportline jack and included puck (billet). I intend to do it myself once again in another 7,500 miles.
Sponsored