Sponsored

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

I like your solution as it covers the entirety of the removed panels. Maybe slightly more aerodynamic? And cheers for posting this video. Do I get a first to reply discount in Canada?

hehe

OP
OP
DCE

DCE

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.weistec.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & R1S
Occupation
Engineering
We would like to thank everyone for being patient with us on the final version of the DCE Rock Sliders. We have invested an incredible amount of time in designing and over 10,000 miles testing the STRONGEST set of rock sliders available for your Rivian R1T and R1S.

Next, We would like to address some important questions we have received on these sliders.

"How much do they weigh?"

The R1S DCE Rock Sliders come in at 54 lbs per side. While the R1T comes in at 62 lbs per side.

"Do they affect the vehicle's range?"

No. We have done multiple trips from Orange County to San Francisco and back with and without the sliders on a bone stock R1T with no negative effect on the range.

"Does the clearance change once installed?"

No. We designed the DCE Rock Sliders to be completely flush with the underside of the body.

"When will they be available?"

Our DCE Rock Sliders are now available on WEISTEC.com for purchase.

“Are they really rock sliders or just functional side steps?”

Both. They are not only truly functional side steps that ease entry and exit (saving the side bolster on your seats also) but they are also battle tested rock-sliders that protect the rockers from damage. If you haven’t seen these videos they pretty well tell the story.

Last edited:

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Thanks for the video. I love how the mounting plates cover the same area as the removed underbody panels. Now I see why these are priced higher. Well done, DCE.đź’Ż

Sponsored

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Will there be an official deal / group buy (with minimum quantity) as previously stated?

R1TY

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Cyber Security
I just bought a pair! Ive been looking for a decent step for my kids that doubled as a real slider. Thanks for posting the videos.

Reactions: DCE

Sponsored

rivian_germany

First Name
D-Rok
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T, '22 M3LR, '09 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Congrats! I think you got the last pair. At least for now you saved me $$$ until they are back in stock
I didn't know I needed rock sliders until I saw the videos. Grrrr goodbye more $$$

Reactions: DCE