Sponsored

December 2022 - January 2023 Delivery Group (June 11 window)

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
Remember, changing your configuration to get a truck sooner might lead to regrets down the road.
Sponsored

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

I'm still waiting to confirm my configuration. Still haven't brought it up to the wife ...

Leaning towards keeping my options of LA Silver/BM. Though forrest edge interior looks so great in pics...

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Just got invited to confirm and a guide. I had switched to 21's for a week to see what happened but had switched back to 20's this afternoon. 4 hours later got the email to confirm.

Hopefully I didnt get pulled forward accidentally for the 21s, but my config that I confirmed was 20s w/ underbody. I'll update as things progress!

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
Just got invited to confirm and a guide. I had switched to 21's for a week to see what happened but had switched back to 20's this afternoon. 4 hours later got the email to confirm.

Hopefully I didnt get pulled forward accidentally for the 21s, but my config that I confirmed was 20s w/ underbody. I'll update as things progress!
I changed mine to 21s for a week or so as well, but I just can’t do it. I switched back last week… maybe I’ll get lucky! Haha

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Congrats to you, but I'm sorry the fact that you are possibly headed to a truck makes absolutely no sense. I understand people with 21s/22s and no underbody jumping me for supply reasons. But for my exact preoder (except I'm Limestone) to go to someone who ordered over a year and change after me is completely insane. The Rivian Lottery strikes again.

I do actually have a guide because of my access to the Shop, and I've asked her what is pushing me back in line? Obviously she has no idea, but can tell me people are getting trucks with the options I have. You are proof, ha.

On a tangent, my guide also asked me to "confirm" or lock my build today as we were emailing. I asked if that would make it any more likely that I would get a truck s00n and she said no. But it would remove my access from the Shop. I said no thanks.

Sponsored

CLC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
i put my deposit down on a Limestone R1T at the end of November 2021 and originally given a December 2022-January 2023 delivery date. i upgraded my configuration to an adventure package and power tonneau cover and received delivery 2 weeks ago. Not sure how that all went down but very happy with the truck.

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Congrats to you, but I'm sorry the fact that you are possibly headed to a truck makes absolutely no sense. I understand people with 21s/22s and no underbody jumping me for supply reasons. But for my exact preoder (except I'm Limestone) to go to someone who ordered over a year and change after me is completely insane. The Rivian Lottery strikes again.

I do actually have a guide because of my access to the Shop, and I've asked her what is pushing me back in line? Obviously she has no idea, but can tell me people are getting trucks with the options I have. You are proof, ha.

On a tangent, my guide also asked me to "confirm" or lock my build today as we were emailing. I asked if that would make it any more likely that I would get a truck s00n and she said no. But it would remove my access from the Shop. I said no thanks.
yeah not sure what to tell you but I am fully expecting I may have been moved up by mistake and I'm still in for a long wait. Could be my config matched an orphaned truck too. Who knows. I'm sorry you're still waiting. Definitely feels like you're close though.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

yeah not sure what to tell you but I am fully expecting I may have been moved up by mistake and I'm still in for a long wait. Could be my config matched an orphaned truck too. Who knows. I'm sorry you're still waiting. Definitely feels like you're close though.
I can confirm per my guide that all orphaned trucks are supposedly now sent to the Shop. They aren't auto-matched. So yours would be a new build.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

i put my deposit down on a Limestone R1T at the end of November 2021 and originally given a December 2022-January 2023 delivery date. i upgraded my configuration to an adventure package and power tonneau cover and received delivery 2 weeks ago. Not sure how that all went down but very happy with the truck.
😫 :headbang:

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development

Any news? I’m really curious if switching back to 20s changed your trajectory.

Sponsored

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Any news? I’m really curious if switching back to 20s changed your trajectory.
Nothing yet. Spoke to my guide but he didn't know other than my original estimate of Dec/Jan. No shop access or PBA or vin or anything.

Based on my observations though it seems there is a very, very low volume of 20's being delivered but the vast majority, are 21s and a few 22s. The shop screenshots people post are like always 15 trucks with 21s and one truck with 22s.

But I did see someone in my service area get 20s but they had about a year earlier preorder date than I did.

I suspect I'm back in the 20s line. So I'm in for a bit of a wait, which is fine. Personally just hoping for before fall.

I'll post back if anything changes though

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
Nothing yet. Spoke to my guide but he didn't know other than my original estimate of Dec/Jan. No shop access or PBA or vin or anything.

Based on my observations though it seems there is a very, very low volume of 20's being delivered but the vast majority, are 21s and a few 22s. The shop screenshots people post are like always 15 trucks with 21s and one truck with 22s.

But I did see someone in my service area get 20s but they had about a year earlier preorder date than I did.

I suspect I'm back in the 20s line. So I'm in for a bit of a wait, which is fine. Personally just hoping for before fall.

I'll post back if anything changes though
Cool cool. Thanks for that. I’ve switched my config a bunch between color, wheel, etc… just got assigned a guide today, though no email about the process or the likes. My configuration is still not locked and it’s on 21s. I’m not going to change anything till I can speak with the guide, but really do want the 20s. I’d even pony up for the darks!

I’ll follow up as I learn more. Cautiously excited here, though I’m figuring I’m still in for the long haul.

mohab

First Name
MOHAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 LongHorn , Challenger Scat pack, BMW X3
Occupation
PHARMACIST
my delivery window was DEc-JAn got contacted by guide today saying they have same like my config but with power cover so I said yes, by late evening I got invitation to start the buying process. my VIn is 93xx . not sure what delivery estimate now but he said max 6 weeks

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

My last updated ETA moved me from Oct to Dec 22 to Dec to Jan 23. I was contacted almost 2 weeks ago (think it change on Friday 7/8). Thought I would get a chance to see the R1 shop, but had a VIN (78XX) assigned immediately. When I reached out to see what was in the shop, alluded to me losing allotment of a truck at all.

Truck was en route from IL near the beginning and was available for me to pick up in Houston earlier, but needed home delivery.

Had what I called the basic config -- LA Silver with BM interior.

Siguy90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Cool cool. Thanks for that. I’ve switched my config a bunch between color, wheel, etc… just got assigned a guide today, though no email about the process or the likes. My configuration is still not locked and it’s on 21s. I’m not going to change anything till I can speak with the guide, but really do want the 20s. I’d even pony up for the darks!

I’ll follow up as I learn more. Cautiously excited here, though I’m figuring I’m still in for the long haul.
Interested to see what they say. I am looking to do the same where I really want the 20s and would get the 22 darks as a second option but I have the 21s selected to see if I even get contacted anytime soon. Then I'm hoping the guide can say how long of a delay it will be to swap from the 21s to the 20s or the 22s which I can use to make the change before locking in the config.
Sponsored