Sponsored

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
My 2018 LE R1S was Feb/Mar 2023. I didn't change anything. And now my R1S is April/May. Frustrating because every time my window is about to start, they push it.

I was told Canadian deliveries start in Nov 2021. Then in November I was pushed to July-Sept 2022; Then in July they pushed it to first half of 2023. In October they said it was Feb/Mar (finally a narrow window!). I've talked to CS in January and was assured they were on track and my window was Feb/Mar. Now the day before my window starts...I get pushed to April/May. Next update is April. What are the chances they delay me again right as my window starts?
Sponsored

Belem

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T Adventure, 1986 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16
10/21 R1T Max Pack who switched to an R1S when quad was dropped for Max, estimated delivery date 1/1/2024-6/30/2024. :oops:

Wasn't expecting that. I figured 2nd half of 2023 at worst. May have to switch to quad R1T Large.

Swilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
A Little Bit of Everything
Clubs

Here are instructions for chrome web browser.

Navigate to your config page and Press CTRL SHIFT i
Click "Network" and then refresh the page (F5).

You should see something like this:

1675179487377.png

Click on the magnifying glass. See arrows above.

Now you should see this.

Paste estimatedDeliveryWindow into the search box and press enter.

Then click on the stuff under "graphql"

Then scroll through the response data until you find the estimatedDeliveryWindow.

1675180162964.png
Very much appreciated. I really should be better with this stuff, I am not 75, yet.

Swilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
A Little Bit of Everything
Clubs

It looks like I was moved from 2024 (LA silver/21s/BM/no underbody) to July-Sept. 2023 (switched to Limestone/21s/BM/underbody). They clearly liked my proposal to pay more for an earlier delivery window.

chandlerr85

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Jeep Wrangler, C6 Corvette Z06, R1S
Same. I'm in North Carolina, one of the states with manufacturer direct sale prohibitions. Seems this is still affecting us. Maybe we'll get some kind of update in an email later.
that sucks, I changed my delivery address to a friend's in DC for that reason... when I look in the graphql data, I now have an estimated delivery window of July-September.

Sponsored

Pancakes

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan/Ford
Looks like mine got bumped from Apr-Jun '23 to Jul-Sep '23. :(

endress14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC 90 recharge
Occupation
TBD
I went July/sept 23 to feb/mar 🤞🏻

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Assuming the Graphql data is accurate, I’ve actually been moved UP from “2024” to “July-Sept 2023”. LA Silver, R1S, BM, 20” darks, underbody, front PPF. Also an 11/2020 preorder date.

JKDU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Professor

1675179487377.png

Now you should see the image below.

Then scroll through the response data until you find the estimatedDeliveryWindow.

1675180162964.png
Thanks so much for the visual instructions! This helped a lot. Looks like mine is set for May 1-June 30 delivery estimate. Originally April-June 2023 so at least the delivery window is smaller....was hoping for more of a April-May 2023 but could be worse.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

if you have an R1S with OC interior youre more than likely going to get bumped or not move up. im not aware of any R1Ss that have been delivered yet with OC. switch to BM if you want it fastest. FE is next fastest.

im not sure if there's a difference between the wood and fabric trim accents in BM. at this point id say wood accent is probably better because they have not produced the fabric trim in at large scale yet and we know how they have trouble ramping up new things.

Sponsored

JKDU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Professor
I think I followed these instructions correctly, and I see this: "estimatedDeliveryWindow": null,

I've been on "Processing estimate" for the past three months, hoping for an update today.
Keep scrolling the cursor because there is another "estimated Delivery Window" that will have the dates. I did the same where it first said "null" but then I kept moving the cursor and found my dates further down.

atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

As of today my estimated delivery is in the "processing estimate" status. It was Feb-Mar 2023 yesterday. This is for a FG/FE R1S with 21s. Hmmmph.

Chewie904

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Jeep Rubicon 4XE, Jeep TJ, Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
Occupation
teacher

1675179487377.png

Now you should see the image below.

1675180162964.png
Thank you taking the time to post this!

JoseQ

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Explorer, 2021 RX 450L, 2022 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Engineering
I went from an original delivery date of 2H 2022, to 2H 2023 and now looking at 1H 2024 (based on the graphl source)... R1S Pre-ordered on Sept 2021. Didn't think my combination was all that rare. Maybe it's because I'm in Texas.

Fes

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Business Owner
May 2021 Preorder. R1S Adventure, Forrest/Black, 20" w/bright finish wheels, CHARGER...

Original delivery estimate January 2024 - December 2024 (absolutely ridiculous)

New delivery estimate (pulled from source code) October 2023 - December 2023, much more reasonable.

I was showing "processing estimate" since November as I made a change to my delivery address from Rochester, NY to Brooklyn, NY immediately after seeing my 2024 delivery estimate. Seeing December 2024 only made me think Q1 2025 and that was nauseating. Worth noting Rochester is slated for a service center, as is Syracuse, which is 1 hour east.

Kicker....my buddy has an identical build as I do, reserved his around 3-5 months after me, lives in a city 60 miles west of me (further from anticipated service center), BUT was given an estimated delivery window of Jan 2023 - March 2023. Yesterday he received his delivery outreach from Rivian. It's perplexing... I'd understand if the time tables were flipped and he got mine and I got his but that wasn't the case. If he reads this, I'm not bitter, just left wondering why!

I was trying to think of logic... the only thing I could think of is that they knew he was already driving a Tesla and wanted to conquest the business. The only difference in our configuration was that I had a wall charger and he did not. Maybe that triggered something to Rivian that this was a current BEV owner and that they were possibly replacing a competitor brand?

In any event, I'm comfortable and can certainly live with a. Q4 2023 delivery. But anytime I've engaged with chat support I've received a response that left me uneasy and agitated.

Anyhow, here's to wishful thinking...
Sponsored