First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘17 Jeep Wrangler ‘23 BMW 530e
Clubs

Mine has been "processing estimate" for 3 months now and still says null
If your estimatedDeliveryWindow is showing as "null" still. It likely means they are still updating the database in batches. Which is why they flipped everyone to the static text while they go and update all the orders behind the scenes. Once that is done - they will turn off the static text and everyone will see the new update.
I sure hope so... Been processing estimate for 3 months now and hasn't changed. North Carolina's direct sales to consumer laws aren't helping I assume.
Sponsored

jackr1182

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
Occupation
Self Employed
June 2021 R1S preorder in Birmingham, AL. Oct-Dec 2023 window. Was processing estimate previously.

Swilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
A Little Bit of Everything
Clubs

Mine went from July-Sept 2023 to 1H 2024 :mad:
Looks like you’re not alone. A few Q4 2021 orders look like they got pushed to 2024. I was 2024 with 2/2021 order date and it appears I got moved up to July-September. Maybe they are correcting some initial errors regarding order dates?

Dirtman16

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
This gives me hope that they're updating the new estimates in batches and the manufacturer direct sale issue is not getting in the way of estimates anymore. Fingers crossed.
We live in Alabama and we're recently assigned a guide. They said everyone should get a window this time around, even in states with no direct sales.

Sponsored

xcb5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ev6
10/21 R1S pre-order. El cap and OC.

Was Oct - Dec ‘23 to now processing estimate.

astonius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
if you have an R1S with OC interior youre more than likely going to get bumped or not move up. im not aware of any R1Ss that have been delivered yet with OC. switch to BM if you want it fastest. FE is next fastest.
I have OC on an R1S. My (graphql) window moved up. I was Apr - Jun '23, now I'm Mar - Apr '23.

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

I think the reason for some deliveries being bumped back is due to early reservation max pack hold outs, like myself, that have likely swapped to Large packs.

Honey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge 2013
Occupation
Firefighter
:( how do i do this on mobile, I'm not at a desktop for the next few hours

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I have OC on an R1S. My (graphql) window moved up. I was Apr - Jun '23, now I'm Mar - Apr '23.
I see all of 2019 pre orders are pushed to Mar/April 2023 regardless of what month of 2019 you preordered. Not sure if it is some stupid generic message Rivian is giving to give them time until the next update.

Sponsored

Zybane

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor 37
Occupation
Military Pilot
Using the dev hack, my June 2021 R1S order is saying July-Sep '23.

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Its not the end of the world, as we're building a new house and we'll move in around Q4 of this year, but 1h of 2024 is way different than Q1. I've been pushed back a year now, if these dates are correct.

I ordered July of 2021. I feel like my OC change from BM pushed me way back.

Hankenstein

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Prius, 2023 R1T
Clubs

Just out of curiosity, the people whose dates changed, does your banner say "Processing Estimate"
or "Processing estimate"?

The reason I am asking is that I am lazy and don't want to do the web query thing until I know my account has been updated. I figure the above might be an easy way to determine if the date has actually been changed

Florida Panhandler

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Happy camper
Clubs

Just checked my Rivian R1s order on the app and my order has gone to Prosessing Estimate. I ordered 8/2021. My location in the Florida Panhandle puts me rather far away from current Rivian Centers. However there are already Rivians near me as well as a beautiful white Lucid I’ve seen several times. perhaps my delivery will be closer than the previous “2024” that was my date as of last week.
Sponsored