Sponsored

Do we know what the follow through rate is on R1T reservations?

Bee

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 Lightning, '23 Ioniq 5
So I've seen a lot of ink given to articles that state most of these truck reservations are multi-truck reservations for the Hummer, F150, Silverado and R1T with intent to only purchase one. Do we know how many R1T reservations are actually converting to vehicles purchased?

I don't even know where to begin guessing. I feel like anything from 40-90% could be totally plausible. I'd like to think the $1,000 deposit probably kept it at a high conversion rate but again, total blind guesses.
Sponsored

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

No.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
So I've seen a lot of ink given to articles that state most of these truck reservations are multi-truck reservations for the Hummer, F150, Silverado and R1T with intent to only purchase one. Do we know how many R1T reservations are actually converting to vehicles purchased?

I don't even know where to begin guessing. I feel like anything from 40-90% could be totally plausible. I'd like to think the $1,000 deposit probably kept it at a high conversion rate but again, total blind guesses.
I initially thought it would be very high but with inflation and now interest rates going high I am not sure.

My guess is a lot of people may be changing their reservations to configurations they know are not being delivered, like max pack R1T to push out the decision point without losing their reservation pricing.

Seems like a lot of late 20, 21 and even some 22 orders being filled and trucks hitting the R1Shop every day so they are either building a lot of batches not currently configured or a lot of people passing.

I’m very curious to see the delivery numbers and the outstanding preorder number for 2nd quarter earnings report.

txtravwill

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, F150
Occupation
IT Software Director
I initially thought it would be very high but with inflation and now interest rates going high I am not sure.

My guess is a lot of people may be changing their reservations to configurations they know are not being delivered, like max pack R1T to push out the decision point without losing their reservation pricing.

Seems like a lot of late 20, 21 and even some 22 orders being filled and trucks hitting the R1Shop every day so they are either building a lot of batches not currently configured or a lot of people passing.

I’m very curious to see the delivery numbers and the outstanding preorder number for 2nd quarter earnings report.
did similar. Changed our early R1T to an affordable R1S and seems will be next year at earliest.

min the meantime, def taking our Hummer Edition 1 order when comes is for a truck.
Sponsored