First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Realtor
I'm in torrance, no invite here. Definitely closer than the oc. But late reservation so not surprised. With how far away it is I might wait for at home test drives. I've seen and spent time with the r1t twice at the Venice hub otherwise I'd be making the trek for sure.
Sponsored

Oak62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 C7 Z51
So, I received an invite to this event and have a LE R1T reserved with a deposit date in Jan '19, but haven't been contacted by my guide. Wonder what this means for a delivery date?? My guess - nobody has a clue. :(

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

JaxNole

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Toyota Highlander, 2014 Toyota Venza
Occupation
Old school computer programmer (COBOL)
Does anyone know if an invite is needed for the static part of the event? I live in North East FL but will be in LA the first weekend of the event. Would love to stop in and check out the vehicles and colors even if I can't drive one.

Sponsored

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
I wish that were true. Someone who reportedly signed up was from south OC. I am in north OC and closer to LA.

As with all things Rivian, it is random. There is no rhyme or reason.
I'm in the IE about 90 miles from the venue and have seen other's posting that they are coming from San Diego! So yea, proximity doesn't appear to be a factor to attending. Chatted with a rep and they said that they would let the First Mile team know that I was interested. Not holding my breath ... at least I got to see them up close at the Venice Hub ... convinced me to change my R1S order to Forest Green/Forest Edge color combo!

Zac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Acura MDX
Clubs

I am in San Diego and just got my invite to test drive at Agua Dulce! So, it looks like they waited about a week to send it out to the next batch of invitees.

GPowers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus ES350, Corvette Z06, Colorado, Smart
Occupation
I do what I want
Live in Rancho Cucamonga 12/28/2018 pre order. Signed up for Dec 8th. Excited ?

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
CS said test-drive invites are based on proximity to the event, not necessarily date of order.
check with them often. There are cancellations. It’s how I got in on a drive at the Sonoma event.

Does anyone know if an invite is needed for the static part of the event? I live in North East FL but will be in LA the first weekend of the event. Would love to stop in and check out the vehicles and colors even if I can't drive one.
You don’t need an invite for that, just sign up on the RSVP page.
check with customer service when you’re in town to see if any drive spots have opened up. Might get lucky.

Sponsored

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

I just got my invite today. Clearly, not enough people filled up the spots so they moved down the list. Ahh, so nice to know you're not the first choice, or second choice or 1,000th choice! LOL. The girl you want says no, so you take the next best one! :). Either way, happy to have received the invite. Had been meaning to get down to Venice to look at them, now actually get to drive one. Hopefully, convinces me to wait until 2023 to get it, instead of going with the F-150 or Hummer much sooner.

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist
I don't know my number, but definitely not an early reservation, 11/20

I would think LE would have been prioritized.
Non LE and reserved 12/20 and got the invite. Live in Inglewood.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

F'in-A... got a L.E. reservation (mid-2020) live in San Diego and no invite yet.... :mad:
Sponsored