• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania SOLD - R1T 295 miles PPF Wrapped

OP
OP
J_G_R1T

J_G_R1T

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma, Passport
Occupation
Sales
Thanks! Our trucks rolled down the line together vins are that close. 🤣 Good luck with the sale. Great price especially including the accessories.
How about that. That's pretty cool. Yes with all the accessories and mileage iI think it's a fairly priced.
Sponsored

OP
OP
J_G_R1T

J_G_R1T

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma, Passport
Occupation
Sales
Had some requests for interior picture, Cargo bar connection points and tonneau cover and tire style and portable blue tooth speaker so here they are:

Rivian R1T R1S SOLD - R1T 295 miles PPF Wrapped IMG_4781

Portable Blue Tooth Speaker storage and charging:
Rivian R1T R1S SOLD - R1T 295 miles PPF Wrapped IMG_4963 (1)
Rivian R1T R1S SOLD - R1T 295 miles PPF Wrapped IMG_4988

Cargo Bar connection point on the roof and bed rail:

Rivian R1T R1S SOLD - R1T 295 miles PPF Wrapped IMG_4798

Lots of room in the rear Interior:

Rivian R1T R1S SOLD - R1T 295 miles PPF Wrapped IMG_4982

Link for video of Tail Gate and Tonneau Cover in action :

Feel free to ask for anything else.

OP
OP
J_G_R1T

J_G_R1T

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma, Passport
Occupation
Sales
Had a request for full size spare pictures as well as location to the spare. The spare arrived separately and had to be installed by mobile service.

Rivian R1T R1S SOLD - R1T 295 miles PPF Wrapped Rivian Service

Rivian R1T R1S SOLD - R1T 295 miles PPF Wrapped Rivian Service _ 2

He removed the divider:

Rivian R1T R1S SOLD - R1T 295 miles PPF Wrapped Rivian Spare tire divider_1

and installed the full size spare tire and road side kit

Rivian R1T R1S SOLD - R1T 295 miles PPF Wrapped Spare _ 1

Rivian R1T R1S SOLD - R1T 295 miles PPF Wrapped Spare _ 2

Feel free to ask for anything else.

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Oh, didn’t realize this was an auction. Exactly the colors I originally was after, but out in Seattle. Great truck!

OP
OP
J_G_R1T

J_G_R1T

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma, Passport
Occupation
Sales
Happy New Year Price Update. Also NOTE, Cargo Cross Bars, Wall Unit Charger, and All weather
Mats are not with the truck. PPF is Still on it though ;)

Sponsored

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Happy New Year Price Update. Also NOTE, Cargo Cross Bars, Wall Unit Charger, and All weather
Mats are not with the truck. PPF is Still on it though ;)
Did you sell off all the accessories? I think the new owner would have been interested in at least the home charger. Now that the 2023's are out, sadly the revalue of a new 2022 is less... that coupled with the general falling prices of used vehicles since September will make this a tougher sell, unfortunately. As mentioned a while back, this was my preferred color and spec. Too bad you weren't here in Seattle as I might make you an offer and sell my Silver one. Anyways. GLWS!

OP
OP
J_G_R1T

J_G_R1T

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma, Passport
Occupation
Sales
Did you sell off all the accessories? I think the new owner would have been interested in at least the home charger. Now that the 2023's are out, sadly the revalue of a new 2022 is less... that coupled with the general falling prices of used vehicles since September will make this a tougher sell, unfortunately. As mentioned a while back, this was my preferred color and spec. Too bad you weren't here in Seattle as I might make you an offer and sell my Silver one. Anyways. GLWS!
I have the gear still. Optioned to sell separately to lower price and move vehicle.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Wow two months trying to sell it? Just go with an auction site but mid $80’s is where the market is now. Good licking truck but I am waiting for my S.

theyoungone

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAV4 Hybrid
Occupation
Engineer
How much are you willing to sell the accessories for?

Sponsored

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Has my favorite “For Sale” R1T, sold?

OP
OP
J_G_R1T

J_G_R1T

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma, Passport
Occupation
Sales

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
Have you tried Carmax for an offer? They currently have zero R1T’s listed when doing a nationwide inventory search.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J_G_R1T

J_G_R1T

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma, Passport
Occupation