• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: Oregon [SOLD] FS: IKamper RTT, Rivian Cross Bars, Road Shower, Awning, Forklift Bike Mount

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Everything is sold!

Hey all - I am re-doing my Overlanding setup, already got my Overland Ruff Rax roof rack and will be getting my pop top camper shell the first week of April so won’t be able to use most of this anymore, basically a full setup.

IKamper X-Cover 2.0 Mini (Link)
IKamper Custom Air Mattress sleep system for the RTT (Link)
Permanent mounted ARB Tred Pro Traction boards and mount
I have the original mattress as well. Retail for all of this would be ~$3900 and will sell for $2500 obo
Also my thread on this tent with some more pictures of it mounted.

2 Pairs of Rivian cross bars. They are keyed the same are used but in good shape. $600 For the pair or $350 each 1 set of crossbars still available - $350

Also available and would consider selling:

Roam 5’ Awning retail was $279 will sell for $200 including mounting hardware for the Rivian cross bars. Thread
Yakima Road Shower the 4 gallon version retails for $450 will sell for $350 includes locks matched to the cross bars above
Yakima Fork lift bike mount retails for $175 will sell for $120 including matched locks to the cross bars above

Make me a good offer on everything, also let me know if you are interested in anything or have any questions. Prefer to sell locally but would consider shipping if you bare the cost.

Photos:

Rivian R1T R1S [SOLD] FS: IKamper RTT, Rivian Cross Bars, Road Shower, Awning, Forklift Bike Mount 3E5EF9B2-521A-4331-BD35-0BF44DAB1D41

Rivian R1T R1S [SOLD] FS: IKamper RTT, Rivian Cross Bars, Road Shower, Awning, Forklift Bike Mount 233F3DDF-872F-4ACC-8B10-7C2058D48394

Rivian R1T R1S [SOLD] FS: IKamper RTT, Rivian Cross Bars, Road Shower, Awning, Forklift Bike Mount 779793EE-E13C-4EE4-8C4D-544C270410F6

Rivian R1T R1S [SOLD] FS: IKamper RTT, Rivian Cross Bars, Road Shower, Awning, Forklift Bike Mount 84B1024E-695C-409C-8DC9-AE822CFDCF63

Rivian R1T R1S [SOLD] FS: IKamper RTT, Rivian Cross Bars, Road Shower, Awning, Forklift Bike Mount 0D348D95-5D14-4B4B-80C5-9BDDDFA98E16

Rivian R1T R1S [SOLD] FS: IKamper RTT, Rivian Cross Bars, Road Shower, Awning, Forklift Bike Mount AFF7A81B-CAE2-4785-A925-BA8A4702B413

Rivian R1T R1S [SOLD] FS: IKamper RTT, Rivian Cross Bars, Road Shower, Awning, Forklift Bike Mount 1DDF70CA-99F8-4527-8153-15F65E396FC8
Sponsored

Last edited:

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Hey all - I am re-doing my Overlanding setup, already got my Overland Ruff Rax roof rack and will be getting my pop top camper shell the first week of April so won’t be able to use most of this anymore, basically a full setup.

IKamper X-Cover 2.0 Mini (Link)
IKamper Custom Air Mattress sleep system for the RTT (Link)
Permanent mounted ARB Tred Pro Traction boards and mount
I have the original mattress as well. Retail for all of this would be ~$3900 and will sell for $2500 obo
Also my thread on this tent with some more pictures of it mounted.

2 Pairs of Rivian cross bars. They are keyed the same are used but in good shape. $600 For the pair or $350 each

Also available and would consider selling:

Roam 5’ Awning retail was $279 will sell for $200 including mounting hardware for the Rivian cross bars. Thread
Yakima Road Shower the 4 gallon version retails for $450 will sell for $350 includes locks matched to the cross bars above
Yakima Fork lift bike mount retails for $175 will sell for $120 including matched locks to the cross bars above

Make me a good offer on everything, also let me know if you are interested in anything or have any questions. Prefer to sell locally but would consider shipping if you bare the cost.

Photos:

3E5EF9B2-521A-4331-BD35-0BF44DAB1D41.jpeg

233F3DDF-872F-4ACC-8B10-7C2058D48394.jpeg

779793EE-E13C-4EE4-8C4D-544C270410F6.jpeg

84B1024E-695C-409C-8DC9-AE822CFDCF63.jpeg

0D348D95-5D14-4B4B-80C5-9BDDDFA98E16.jpeg

AFF7A81B-CAE2-4785-A925-BA8A4702B413.jpeg

1DDF70CA-99F8-4527-8153-15F65E396FC8.jpeg
Nice stuff; tempting, but a bit too far from me. How much did the tent get used since last May?
GLWS!

OP
OP
jjswan33

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Nice stuff; tempting, but a bit too far from me. How much did the tent get used since last May?
GLWS!
I'd say I used it 20-30 nights. Its in excellent condition still.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I've recently been tempted to get a RTT with upcoming summer adventures, the wife seems more amenable to this over ground tent for camping. We've been spoiled with the new cabin for the last 8 months so it's hard to justify camping elsewhere.

This seems pricier than other options, but a good deal for what it is. Can you help me understand why this is better than ground camping, and give me some talking points for convincing my smart half? 🙏

OP
OP
jjswan33

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I've recently been tempted to get a RTT with upcoming summer adventures, the wife seems more amenable to this over ground tent for camping. We've been spoiled with the new cabin for the last 8 months so it's hard to justify camping elsewhere.

This seems pricier than other options, but a good deal for what it is. Can you help me understand why this is better than ground camping, and give me some talking points for convincing my smart half? 🙏
Haha I love it.

This was my first RTT and I was coming from a ProMaster conversion so I was definitely used to the luxury. Some definite advantages over ground camping are:

- Quicker setup, once you get good you can set this thing up in 10-15 min including airing up the air mattress..
- You are off the ground so things like dirt and bugs etc are further away
- You sit higher up so potentially better views from the tent
- You can store all your sleeping gear inside while you travel
- More weather resistant (potentially)

Some advantages of this specific setup:

- I found it very comfortable with the air mattress and I also used a heated blanket to stay toasty on cool nights
- Has the cross bars on top so you can mount other things over the bed, you can walk on the top too so.
- The cab side window works on the Rivian without modification
- Its small enough that you can still mount something on the side (I've both mounted a bike or the road shower there nicely)

Some disadvantages:

- If you camp multi days you have to pack it up if you want to go out for the day
- If you have a dog lifting them up there can be a pain

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

No wet ground, park basically wherever you want and have a flat spot to sleep, it's just.... a nicer sleeping experience.

Part of the initial draw for my wie was getting off the ground. She feels safer in the RTT than a ground tent.

A minor nice perk is I run a powerstrip into my tent from the bed, so we have a light, charge our phones, and a little fans at night.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
When did you start hauling a generator?

OP
OP
jjswan33

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

When did you start hauling a generator?
Me, what makes you think that? Not yet but depending on what kind of efficiency I get with my camper shell I might get one.

OP
OP
jjswan33

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
One from Champion. It was just that it was yellow and square.

OP
OP
jjswan33

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

1 set of cross bars sold. Everything else still available.
Sponsored