First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, GMC Yukon
Occupation
Pilot
if Rivian could add the ability to modify the light bar color that would be super cool. Mostly for a cool party trick or the ability to turn in on when parked for tailgating, camping, etc.

Since the light bar is both white and green do you think the colors are adjustable?

If we could get that and the Waze application added I might just be completely content.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
I would think that it's LED so it would be pretty much infinitely adjustable regarding color.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
if Rivian could add the ability to modify the light bar color that would be super cool. Mostly for a cool party trick or the ability to turn in on when parked for tailgating, camping, etc.

Since the light bar is both white and green do you think the colors are adjustable?

If we could get that and the Waze application added I might just be completely content.
Don’t be greedy. I would be ok with just Waze.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I would think that it's LED so it would be pretty much infinitely adjustable regarding color.
Not unless the hardware supports it. Each LED can only produce 1 color so unless it has RGBW hardware, it may only be able to produce green and white.

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Green Cylon mode would be greet. I thought all controllable LED strips were required to have Cylon mode?
Sponsored