Sponsored

Has any R1S Ocean Coast made it into production line?

Warren

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS1
Occupation
Enigma instructor
Yes. Got OC last week with the dark ash. Looks good.
The SUV is better than I imagined with a not too “trucky” ride.
Sponsored

MIG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius; R1S
I didn't buy the rivian chargers. I got a Autel maxicharger 48a on Amazon on sale for $449 and installed it myself. It has a remote holster, load sharing if you have two, can be locked, is all weather, and you could even set it up for people to pay to use. I can't recommend it enough. I have used it to charge some of my friends vehicles and it does great.

You can see my install here: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...2-home-charger-installs-here.7940/post-212389
I have 2 of the Autels (with the integrated holster) and couldn't be happier. A bargain for the quality/features.

jeeden

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, 2016 Ford Escape, 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

I have 2 of the Autels (with the integrated holster) and couldn't be happier. A bargain for the quality/features.
Agree. It has been rock solid and easy going with it so far. Looks pretty good too (even if my garage doesn't). It was a great price on Amazon when I bought it too

moosetags

First Name
SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Our son took delivery of his Glacier White R1S/ O/C interior last Wednesday in Jacksonville, Florida.

Brian
Rivian R1T R1S Has any R1S Ocean Coast made it into production line? 701196073(1)
Rivian R1T R1S Has any R1S Ocean Coast made it into production line? IMG_0622

R1Soxs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Highlander, Tesla M3
So it's been more than 5 weeks since we started the 8-step process. The guide says that they have no visibility once the car is in transit from the factory to the service center and that the rail system can take several weeks. Rivian sure knows how to deflate the excitement. This is the second time we've gotten ready for the vehicle only to be left waiting (we received our guide intro email one year ago Saturday only to be told 4 weeks later that all R1S were delayed). Can't they throw an AirTag on the vehicle and then only reach out once the vehicle is moving towards the service center? We're not mad, but just disappointed in the communication roller coaster ride. Maybe today will be the day!
Sponsored