Sponsored

Has any R1S Ocean Coast made it into production line?

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
Good thread. Hope to see it keep going. I'm OC with March-April an access to the store for a while now. Never seen one with OC in there. After 4 years Im not going with anything other than exactly what I want.
Sponsored

BrentInCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Toyota FJ, R1S Quad Large Pack Feb 2023
Seeing more R1S on the road, but none with the OC interior. I remember Tony saying that they were to start production in January... anyone got one yet?
I took delivery at the factory last week, took the factory tour, and the Rivian tour guide said the first Ocean Coast R1S was just produced, with Silver exterior. Second one was about to be produced. Also said they were no longer batching colors, interior or exterior, and we saw that on the production line … 5 R1S’ in a row on the line with different colors.

Rivian R1T R1S Has any R1S Ocean Coast made it into production line? 789F0110-8384-4EA9-AE64-BD7A1EB50211

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

Also said they were no longer batching colors, interior or exterior, ...
Well, that's interesting. But seriously, the tour guide is in the factory and should know what's happening in the factory.

Last edited:

VHRivian

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
I took delivery at the factory last week, took the factory tour, and the Rivian tour guide said the first Ocean Coast R1S was just produced, with Silver exterior. Second one was about to be produced.
Was the second one blue with 22" brights? Asking for a friend...

R1Soxs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Highlander, Tesla M3
Long time lurker, first time poster. We just started the 8-step process yesterday with a Midnight Black/OC R1S. We don't have a delivery date. I'm stuck on step 4 as my auto insurance provider is having issues adding the vehicle to our policy because the VIN isn't showing up in their system.

Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Long time lurker, first time poster. We just started the 8-step process yesterday with a Midnight Black/OC R1S. We don't have a delivery date. I'm stuck on step 4 as my auto insurance provider is having issues adding the vehicle to our policy because the VIN isn't showing up in their system.
You do not need to go in order, you can complete the other steps. I did not do 4 or 7 until the day before my delivery.

Reactions: VSG

R1Soxs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Highlander, Tesla M3
You do not need to go in order, you can complete the other steps. I did not do 4 or 7 until the day before my delivery.
Thank you. The mobile version doesn't make that clear. However, I'm still stuck until I get the insurance paperwork. (That's what remaining for step 5.)
Rivian R1T R1S Has any R1S Ocean Coast made it into production line? 1677629892117

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Order date?

fromSf

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx450H, 2023 Genesis GV60
Congrats, I have exact same config with April-June delivery. Hopefully I get my 8-step invite in coming days/weeks.

Sponsored

EV-X Oregon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Volvo XC 60, BWM X5, Honda Odessey
Occupation
Principal Real Estate Broker
Just curious...When did you place your reservation, what state are you located in, how far are you from a service center? Assuming you are also a "Launch Edition." Thanks, EB

R1Soxs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Highlander, Tesla M3
Just curious...When did you place your reservation, what state are you located in, how far are you from a service center? Assuming you are also a "Launch Edition." Thanks, EB
Day 1 reservation. Launch Edition. I'm in CT, about 75 miles from the Brooklyn service center.

EV-X Oregon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Volvo XC 60, BWM X5, Honda Odessey
Occupation
Principal Real Estate Broker
Thanks for the response! I'm a 2019 R1S LE, Glacier White, 22's, reinforced underbody shield and of course....OCEAN COAST!

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
Day 1 reservation. Launch Edition. I'm in CT, about 75 miles from the Brooklyn service center.
Congrats!! Im 2596 from 11/30/18 and I just hit my new delivery window yesterday. last night I lost access to the R1S store and my delivery window went back to "processing estimate." Did that happen to you too before you got the 8 steps?
Sponsored