First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
IMHO, these trucks are too cool not to get a fun color.

I get rave reviews on rivian blue. I bet ANYONE who ordered canyon red, rivian blue, or forest green do not regret their decision.

Life is short- get something fun!
I was going to go with FG, as that was my order color - but I switched to LA Silver as I could get it quicker. Being the same exact color as "Subaru Ice Silver," which I was familiar with is as I had an Outback in that color.

Later, I had two service loaners, one was CY and the other FG. The CY was nice and I felt like I was a kid again driving a Tonka dump truck! I found the FG too dark (and dirt amplifying) and was glad I didn't wait for a FG. Lovely when clean, dry and in bright sun, but here in Seattle, we don't have much of any of that!

tren01t

First Name
Lennert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T, 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
Occupation
Chemist
Update!

Again kudos to Tyler and Rivian Vancouver. They found an exact configuration match to mine in white. I chose to abide by the results of the group vote to guide us, and....

EL CAP GRANITE FOR THE WIN!

Thanks to all of you for your input I really appreciate all the different pros, cons, and perspectives, it didn't make the decision any easier though.

Ya think you're all prepared to take delivery, and then you start second guessing things you decided on years ago.

Waiting for me to assume command tomorrow......

For you some eye candy in GW!

Rivian R1T R1S I need community help on color choice🤔Update: El Cap for the win listeneradb91823-df26-4975-a981-b674ab434272

Rivian R1T R1S I need community help on color choice🤔Update: El Cap for the win listenere6fc80ed-9855-4c0c-9dcb-6a97d5c6b200

madgrey

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2016 Miata, 2015 Viper
Occupation
Hardware Design Verification
El Cap! Hides panel alignment issues better than white!

tren01t

First Name
Lennert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T, 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
Occupation
Chemist