I submitted a feature request to add a clock to the driver's dash

AngryOxidant

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I don't like how small and far away the clock is from the driver. I submitted a feature request to add a clock to the driver's console and included this mockup. I personally like the top position more than the bottom one but anywhere on the driver's console would be great. I wonder if they'll listen.

Rivian R1T R1S I submitted a feature request to add a clock to the driver's dash Rivian-Clock
Sponsored

waitingforrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I don't like how small and far away the clock is from the driver. I submitted a feature request to add a clock to the driver's console and included this mockup. I personally like the top position more than the bottom one but anywhere on the driver's console would be great. I wonder if they'll listen.

Rivian-Clock.png
How did you submit your request?

Sponsored

CrazyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura TL MT SH-AWD, CBR 600RR ABS, R1T
Cool, I want the name/number of the exit in the small screen. Right now, it only shows the distance. There is easily enough space. Perhaps will email them.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

ssincl3

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

Rivian-Clock.png
If they humor you also have them add music info, temp, compass, and the trip computer!!

Sponsored

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

I would like to see that clock too also total miles on dash somewhere like normal vehicle instead of going through menu to find total miles on my vehical.
I love not seeing the total miles on our Tesla. I believe our Land Rovers hid it too. So much nicer and peaceful. Less constant reminder that it’s a depreciating “asset”.

RalphB

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi eTron, Lexus RX450h
I like the way my E-Tron shows day of the week, date and time on the drivers screen (in the center). I just got my R1T today and already miss that.

Airbuswillie

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Model 3, ‘99 Suburban, ‘24 GMC1500 AT4
Occupation
Airline pilot

Rivian-Clock.png
That’s a great idea. I forget there’s a clock in there half the time because it’s so far away. Can you make some mock ups of the clock but on top of the mini map?

jnc007

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘13 tacoma
Occupation
Firefighter/ paramedic

Rivian-Clock.png
Me earlier this morning
Rivian R1T R1S I submitted a feature request to add a clock to the driver's dash IMG_0989