Andystroh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

The photographer who took the image had posted some details on the post prior to it being removed, so definitely seems like a real photo.
I think it’s along the lines of what @Bee Mentioned; rendered in the early design stages for some internal presentation, obviously not the final design, then the social media team dug through some folder of internal assets for content without contacting the owner.
Sponsored

Reactions: Bee

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
The photographer who took the image had posted some details on the post prior to it being removed, so definitely seems like a real photo.
I think it’s along the lines of what @Bee Mentioned; rendered in the early design stages for some internal presentation, obviously not the final design, then the social media team dug through some folder of internal assets for content without contacting the owner.
Their DAM is terrible if a sketch/render like this was available for marketing to play with 😂

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
Maybe they just ran it through DALL-E until they got something they liked.
1666965725448.png
lol, this comment inspired me to invoke Craiyon (DALL-E variant) using the phrase "Rivian truck painted by Van Gogh". Here are some of the results. Seems like the AI doesn't like the headlights and did a redesign:

Rivian R1T R1S Imitation really is the best form of flattery: GM caught photoshopping Rivian photo Rivian1

Rivian R1T R1S Imitation really is the best form of flattery: GM caught photoshopping Rivian photo Rivian2

Rivian R1T R1S Imitation really is the best form of flattery: GM caught photoshopping Rivian photo Rivian3

Rivian R1T R1S Imitation really is the best form of flattery: GM caught photoshopping Rivian photo Rivian4

Rivian R1T R1S Imitation really is the best form of flattery: GM caught photoshopping Rivian photo Rivian5

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
Starry Night is my favorite artwork of all time. I would absolutely do my truck in that style. Maybe a wrap, since i don't want to let go of the launch green paint :D
Sponsored