Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

I'm honestly a little disappointed with the bed carpet I received, as it was not what I was expecting. It's basically the same thickness and material as an interior floor mat. Other bed rugs I've owned had more foam underneath with channels that fit into the grooves of the bed, and made of polypropylene for better weather resistance.

I also ordered with No Logo, but received one with a logo.
Sponsored

FrankieJ

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T and Mercedes GLE 53 AMG
I'm honestly a little disappointed with the bed carpet I received, as it was not what I was expecting. It's basically the same thickness and material as an interior floor mat. Other bed rugs I've owned had more foam underneath with channels that fit into the grooves of the bed, and made of polypropylene for better weather resistance.

I received mine as well but I don’t have the same complaints. I was looking for something that was low ply so it took up less space in the bed. I was told the carpet is weatherproof but I suppose time will tell. Keeping my fingers crossed that my tonneau cover doesn’t fail otherwise there will be plenty of opportunities to check the weatherproofing capabilities. Like others I was looking for something that will keep items from moving around and I think this will do the trick. Less expensive than the Bed Rugs I have seen. I understand Bed Rug is coming out with one but without a definite timeline I needed a quicker solution.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Hi Christopher, sorry to hear this from you - we're happy to take it back for a refund if you're not happy! Or we can swap it out for a non-logo version if you prefer, sorry for that logo mixup!

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

I received mine as well but I don’t have the same complaints. I was looking for something that was low ply so it took up less space in the bed. I was told the carpet is weatherproof but I suppose time will tell. Keeping my fingers crossed that my tonneau cover doesn’t fail otherwise there will be plenty of opportunities to check the weatherproofing capabilities. Like others I was looking for something that will keep items from moving around and I think this will do the trick. Less expensive than the Bed Rugs I have seen. I understand Bed Rug is coming out with one but without a definite timeline I needed a quicker solution.
Thanks for the note, glad you got it - we've been using for a good while now, it's great at keeping things from sliding around and also keeping the bed surface from getting scratched.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Frunk & Tunnel mats....these will ship soon, and better photos will be posted to the site tomorrow.

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing precision fitment / premium grade carpet floor / gear tunnel / bed mats frunk
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing precision fitment / premium grade carpet floor / gear tunnel / bed mats tunnel

Revtruk

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T / 2012 Chevy Volt
Occupation
Cameraman
Clubs

I got these mats from the hardware store for $25 each. Haven't cut them to best fit yet, still feeling it out to see if I'm sold on the idea vs the aftermarket proper fit bed liners.
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing precision fitment / premium grade carpet floor / gear tunnel / bed mats 20230608_121723
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing precision fitment / premium grade carpet floor / gear tunnel / bed mats 20230608_121739
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing precision fitment / premium grade carpet floor / gear tunnel / bed mats 20230608_121716
Sponsored