Sponsored

SJaYx2P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
How about this... Can Rivian deny you warranty for removing or putting holes in the plastic covering which resulted in some kind of damage?
Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

How about this... Can Rivian deny you warranty for removing or putting holes in the plastic covering which resulted in some kind of damage?
First, they cannot unilaterally 'deny' your warranty, as in broadly say the 'vehicle' is no longer eligible for warranty. If you drill a hole in that plastic panel, they will not warranty 'that panel'. Make sense?

Second, if they can prove that the hole you drilled in that panel caused something else tangent to the panel to fail because of the hole, they could take that stance. Since the panels are not water tight or dirt tight, I can't imagine there being a credible risk here.

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

Brian, i hope it is ok, I sent you dm. I had a few questions that are not really necessary for the thread.

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Any updates on when remaining pre-orders for running boards will be fulfilled?

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Any updates on when remaining pre-orders for running boards will be fulfilled?
we are shipping every week, plowing ahead gang!

Sponsored

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Any updates on sliders?
Yes, I will try and post some pics and updates - we've made further refinements and we are working on tooling now.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Alright, here is what you (Rock Slider update seekers) all have been waiting for. A little testing teaser to share - just a little for now - we'll get to some rock slams later, but this is worth a watch.

I am very pleased with the slider design. As mentioned, we've designed, built, tested, refined, tested, refined, etc...it's a process to get perfection. Rather than rush, we focus on being the best!

It's bomb-proof! We dropped the Rivian on the outer rail and not even a flinch! Zero deflection....nada! You can drop your Rivian on any rock out there and you're good to go - safe - doors open no problem.

"Jack" your Rivian wherever you like on this Rock Slider - doesn't matter, pick a spot, any spot. Worry not about 'denting' the product!

This product is engineered by pros/experts, properly tested, properly manufactured, proven to be indestructible. The best, that simple.

Get ready Rivian gang, those who pre-ordered and are waiting patiently will not be disappointed. This is the world's finest Rock Slider for Rivian, period.

BTW, in this video, we only have half the bolts installed! It only get's stiffer!

So when?! I hear you!!!! We are machining tooling now (this is not a simple quickie). I expect we'll start shipping production in late March.

waitingforrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Alright, here is what you (Rock Slider update seekers) all have been waiting for. A little testing teaser to share - just a little for now - we'll get to some rock slams later, but this is worth a watch.

I am very pleased with the slider design. As mentioned, we've designed, built, tested, refined, tested, refined, etc...it's a process to get perfection. Rather than rush, we focus on being the best!

It's bomb-proof! We dropped the Rivian on the outer rail and not even a flinch! Zero deflection....nada! You can drop your Rivian on any rock out there and you're good to go - safe - doors open no problem.

"Jack" your Rivian wherever you like on this Rock Slider - doesn't matter, pick a spot, any spot. Worry not about 'denting' the product!

This product is engineered by pros/experts, properly tested, properly manufactured, proven to be indestructible. The best, that simple.

Get ready Rivian gang, those who pre-ordered and are waiting patiently will not be disappointed. This is the world's finest Rock Slider for Rivian, period.

BTW, in this video, we only have half the bolts installed! It only get's stiffer!

So when?! I hear you!!!! We are machining tooling now (this is not a simple quickie). I expect we'll start shipping production in late March.

Great update!

Quick question regarding jacking: Do you think we still need pucks for 4-point jack at the tire shop for tire rotation, etc.? Rivian service advisor thinks so even the rock slider is jack-able at any point like you mentioned.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Awesome.

Any word on R1S Production/Shipping

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Great update!

Quick question regarding jacking: Do you think we still need pucks for 4-point jack at the tire shop for tire rotation, etc.? Rivian service advisor thinks so even the rock slider is jack-able at any point like you mentioned.
still have access to factory jack points, yes.

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T

Juuust in case Rivian would want to use their own jacking points if its in for service with them specifically... are the standard jacking points covered with the rock slider?

Update: looks like this question was answered in the post above - so its a no, they are not covered up and still available to use if desired.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Juuust in case Rivian would want to use their own jacking points if its in for service with them specifically... are the standard jacking points covered with the rock slider?
not covered, factory Rivian jack points remain fully accessable. We build compliant products!

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
not covered, factory Rivian jack points remain fully accessable. We build compliant products!
win/win/win looks great!

Can you remind me, what's the weight on the sliders vs the running boards?
Sponsored