Sponsored

JPC

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Limestone - Forest Edge - 21"
My delivery estimate for my R1S has finally updated and has moved from July-Sept 2023 to Jan-June 2024. I am not happy with this and will be considering different vehicles.
yep my update is as predicted. Have to assume it will actually be late 2024. Put down reservations on the ex90 and Polestar 3 today. Test driving the iX on Sunday.
Sponsored

ElkinsEye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave | 2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
Photographer/Filmmaker
I am same config and got moved from jul-sep 23 to Jan-Jun 24. Sep’21 preorder.
Yup same. Pretty much means we will be moving on from Rivian. I've been very very patient, but waiting nearly half a decade for a car is unacceptable.

electriclove

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X, S and Roadster. Ford Transit Electric.
Occupation
Self-employed
I left my quad+max reservation and they didn't touch it yet. Email only mentioned my first reservation, which apparently didn't change even though I changed it from an R1T to R1S.

The email did say that I was welcome to keep looking in the R1 Shop though, so I suppose I need to ask CS why I never see vehicles even though other people have since been given access to it.
I got a window of Mar-Apr 2023 for delivery of max pack!

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
I left my quad+max reservation and they didn't touch it yet. Email only mentioned my first reservation, which apparently didn't change even though I changed it from an R1T to R1S.

The email did say that I was welcome to keep looking in the R1 Shop though, so I suppose I need to ask CS why I never see vehicles even though other people have since been given access to it.
I also haven't seen a single vehicle in the shop yet either. I know they are geographically based and I'm curious if they add inventory at midnight.

My a** can't even stay awake to midnight on NYE yet alone a random day...

electriclove

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X, S and Roadster. Ford Transit Electric.
Occupation
Self-employed
Yup same. Pretty much means we will be moving on from Rivian. I've been very very patient, but waiting nearly half a decade for a car is unacceptable.
Just buy a used one, plenty now and can buy for msrp

Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Wow, this thread exploded like 20+ more pages since yesterday... I haven't read most new posts to get the correct since of wind blowing direction.

My R1S went from "2024" to July-Sept 2023. So I'm pleased about that but don't mean to rub salt into people's wounds.

R1S config in my sig.

Surfinkal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LA Silver R1T
Occupation
Data Engineer

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Bilbo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Contractor
If you live in NC you will need to lie and give them another address. I just my the standard FU "forever processing"

Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Wow, this thread exploded like 20+ more pages since yesterday... I haven't read most new posts to get the correct since of wind blowing direction.

My R1S went from "2024" to July-Sept 2023. So I'm pleased about that but don't mean to rub salt into people's wounds.

R1S config in my sig.
@Redline - my theory about OC was just debunked. I don't know what kind of games they are playing with you at this point...

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

R1S config in my sig.
Outrageous

4tangledkites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
WTF…In October I was given Dec 22 - Jan 23 delivery (R1T). No guide. Crickets. Update is Jan - Jun 24. I’m < 200 miles from a service center with another “coming soon” about 75miles away.

As much as I have tried to avoid the internet negativity, sometimes it’s right…this company must have some major issues behind the scenes.

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
Definitely moved from Q3 to Q4 of this year. For me, specifically, I'm wondering if this means they don't expect to get the Cincinnati SC online until the latter half of the year (was originally Q1).

Really frustrating, but I guess I'm grateful I didn't get bumped to 2024.

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
WTF…In October I was given Dec 22 - Jan 23 delivery (R1T). No guide. Crickets. Update is Jan - Jun 24. I’m < 200 miles from a service center with another “coming soon” about 75miles away.

As much as I have tried to avoid the internet negativity, sometimes it’s right…this company must have some major issues behind the scenes.
That re-affirms my thinking on the Cincy SC, since you are even closer.
Sponsored