Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Indeed. 2022...Nov build. I ordered 3 weeks ago and got invited to the shop. I found my exact build minus the manual tonneau cover which I'm told I will be able to add later. I know I'm late to the party and paid full price. I'm trying to help the stock price. :).
Hang in there, the long wait is almost over. 😉
Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Yes. I put my 1K down on March 3rd, confirmed my config shortly after. I expected to wait until end of year or early next. I guess it was luck and close proximity to the nearest service center. I feel quite lucky but the hood alignment issue is my usual kind of luck! haha..
Friends and family?

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Yes. I put my 1K down on March 3rd, confirmed my config shortly after. I expected to wait until end of year or early next. I guess it was luck and close proximity to the nearest service center. I feel quite lucky but the hood alignment issue is my usual kind of luck! haha..
Or lottery winner 🏆

Foobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3P, Eva Ribelle
Occupation
IT Exec
Wow, that is the best timeline I've seen yet. You scored big. Enjoy that truck. Body panel alignment can be dealt with - so long as the major stuff is good, you did very well indeed.

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
Remember to perform a thorough inspection before driving away from the service center.

My drivers side door top edge was protruding 1/8” out from the rear door on pickup. It was perfect when I dropped it off.

The 2nd shift adjusted the door to perfection and I picked up the truck the following morning.

Sponsored

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

3 weeks from deposit to delivery is a new record! Either you are very lucky, or have good connections, or the order backlog is almost empty.

OP
OP

Insight75

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Pharmaceuticals
I honestly hope its dumb luck. I feel for those waiting still waiting. Waiting sucks.

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
Thanks all. Yes indeed. I will contact my Guide tomorrow and get the ticket in. 158XX vin. November build. I wouldn't be surprised if this was someone else's, they saw that alignment and said no! lol. Who knows. But I will get them to make it right.
That VIN, build time sounds about right. We're VIN 16xxx and our R1T was built on 12/1/22. Picked up in December at the factory.

Latest from our guide is late spring for the manual tonneau cover and they'll ship to us, but he told us not to hold our breath.

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
3 weeks from deposit to delivery is a new record! Either you are very lucky, or have good connections, or the order backlog is almost empty.
End of quarter push. Much of the current order backlog is R1S vehicles and people who switched to a dual motor R1T max pack. Service centers are being sent tons of vehicles for end of quarter, so right place, right time.

OP
OP

Insight75

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Pharmaceuticals
That VIN, build time sounds about right. We're VIN 16xxx and our R1T was built on 12/1/22. Picked up in December at the factory.

Latest from our guide is late spring for the manual tonneau cover and they'll ship to us, but he told us not to hold our breath.
Is that already included or do you need to place the order later once available? Mine was not included.

Sponsored

Rivdog

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T

I asked about the manual tonneau during my R1S first mile recently and was told the design is finalized and should be shipping maybe by the end of this month. I’ll be somewhat surprised to get it by June to be honest, but I think even that is optimistic. Seems like everyone is hearing different things.

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
They better get it right the first time. Rivian can’t afford another recall for a bed cover.

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
Is that already included or do you need to place the order later once available? Mine was not included.
We had the manual tonneau in our configuration so it was on our purchase order.

OP
OP

Insight75

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Pharmaceuticals
Got it. I'm told I will be able to order once they are available and will work.

JayinNJ

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, R1S LE Canyon Red
It's just getting immediate shop access.
Sponsored