First Name
Mustafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota 4Runner Limited
Occupation
Sales
Does anyone have any real pictures of the limestone? I saw a bunch of threads for the different color options, but didn't see anything for limestone.
Sponsored

jessefive

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Does anyone have any real pictures of the limestone? I saw a bunch of threads for the different color options, but didn't see anything for limestone.
The mysterious Limestone! It's rumored to exist, but no one has ever seen it and lived to tell the tale!

Diddy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Wasn't it briefly in one of the videos Rivian Mom posted from her factory tour?

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Wasn't it briefly in one of the videos Rivian Mom posted from her factory tour?
i believe that was later confirmed to be El Cap.

Sponsored

Laurent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
This could be it.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos R1T

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch edition
When I first configured my R1T I selected Limestone. However after seeing launch green and it being free, I recently switched. The $1,500.00 for Limestone doesn't bother me to much. However with the potential EV credit having a cap at 74,000.00. Limestone might become a $8,000.00 option for my configuration. I hope the EV tax credit is confirmed before I finalize my purchase.

When the drive event opens in my area I hope there will be a Limestone and Launch green R1T to see in person. I'm still on the fence between the two.

Sponsored

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

_evtrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'89 Trans Am GTA, '22 Rivian R1T, Pre-order '26 R2
Occupation
General Manager - Retail & Service
Clubs

There's always the long way up R1T but there was never anything officially said if that was limestone or even if it was the finished production color, or what it was.
Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos harley-davidson-livewire-rivian-r1t-are-a-match-made-in-heaven-for-road-trips_2

ATL_Canes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90; R1T LE (Delivered April 2022)
There's always the long way up R1T but there was never anything officially said if that was limestone or even if it was the finished production color, or what it was.
harley-davidson-livewire-rivian-r1t-are-a-match-made-in-heaven-for-road-trips_2.jpg
I keep coming back to this as well. It's been established that this is not Limestone, buuuut... I can't imagine Limestone will be that different from this. It seems like a reasonable proxy. I really like it, by the way.

The first time I saw something similar to this color was Porsche's chalk color. But in the past year or so, it seems like A LOT of OEMs are using some version of this color. Feels like I see it numerous times every time I go out.