• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Utah Looking to swap 22 for 20 wheels.

Utah Rivian

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Occupation
Appraiser
Clubs

Anyone interested in swapping their 20” AT or AT Dark for my Dark 22”? I am located in Salt Lake City, Utah

I have five and would like to trade for five also. No curb rash or damage of any kind.
Sponsored

Chance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Government
If you find yourself in Arizona or nearby I would be interested in discussing more. I picked up a used R1T which has to gray 20” with full size spare and prefer the black 22”. Mine have the Michelin 275/60/20 LTX on them and appear to have 5ish thousand miles on them at this point.

OP
OP
Utah Rivian

Utah Rivian

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Occupation
Appraiser
Clubs

What part of AZ? Also have pics?

Chance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Government
What part of AZ? Also have pics?
I am in Phoenix metro area. Give me a bit for pictures. I put gray vinyl wraps on the silver portion. When I detailed the truck there was one spot on one spoke I felt an imperfection in (touch) but didn’t see it until I ran my finger over it. Will try to get some pictures in the next hour or so.

Chance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Government
I can clean up the water spots and remove the vinyl if this is a serious option for you.

Rivian R1T R1S Looking to swap 22 for 20 wheels. IMG_7850

Rivian R1T R1S Looking to swap 22 for 20 wheels. IMG_7849

Rivian R1T R1S Looking to swap 22 for 20 wheels. IMG_7852

Rivian R1T R1S Looking to swap 22 for 20 wheels. IMG_7856

Rivian R1T R1S Looking to swap 22 for 20 wheels. IMG_7851

Rivian R1T R1S Looking to swap 22 for 20 wheels. IMG_7858

Rivian R1T R1S Looking to swap 22 for 20 wheels. IMG_7853

Rivian R1T R1S Looking to swap 22 for 20 wheels. IMG_7855

Rivian R1T R1S Looking to swap 22 for 20 wheels. IMG_7857

OP
OP
Utah Rivian

Utah Rivian

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Occupation
Appraiser
Clubs

Still looking to Trade for AT Dark 20 Inch wheels. Will also pay some cash with trade if needed.
Sponsored