Sponsored

Max Packers: Did you get a delivery estimate yet? (Are there even any Max Packers left? :D)

chase

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, Chevy Bolt EUV
I'm a Max + Quad reservation holder (Oct 2021), expecting to switch to Max + Dual when the website allows. The January update gave me an unexpectedly early March - April 2023 estimate, which is inconsistent with prior communication from Rivian about Max + Dual. Just messaged my guide and they confirmed that the current estimates for Max packers are inaccurate:

I know that delivery window was confusing- that March-April window you received is not accurate since you have a Max battery configured and you will receive a correct window this month.
Sponsored

sacramentoelectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, BMW i3
Clubs

I'm a Max + Quad reservation holder (Oct 2021), expecting to switch to Max + Dual when the website allows. The January update gave me an unexpectedly early March - April 2023 estimate, which is inconsistent with prior communication from Rivian about Max + Dual. Just messaged my guide and they confirmed that the current estimates for Max packers are inaccurate:
Thank you for clearing that up. I was confused by my March - April Max Pack estimate as well. Probably lots of chaos on the backend team today between the layoffs and mass updates. Tough day to be a guide.

krb1183

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G70 3.3T
Received an email that incorrect delivery dates were sent out and my order has been placed back to "processing estimate".

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Rivian announces earnings on Feb 28th.

I'm pretty sure we'll see EPA estimates and more Dual motor info before earning. Maybe in the next two weeks?

steilkurve

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 2022 Model S, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Early 2019 quad max pack holder here (in Canada).
  • No email
  • My account still says "Processing estimate"
  • Still shows a quad max pack configuration (I expected to be forced to a dual max)
  • Now showing CAD pricing of some sort
  • My $1000 USD deposit seems to have evaporated and just says $0 CAD deposit (dat inflation)
I'm assuming Rivian still has some manual work left to do to my account.
Same for me. My deposit seems to have evaporated as well. Ordered Max Pack September 2020. Still Processing Estimate.

Sponsored

sacramentoelectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, BMW i3
Clubs

Received an email that incorrect delivery dates were sent out and my order has been placed back to "processing estimate".
Just got the same. I knew March-April was too good to be true. Sloppy work.

aAlpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, 4Runner
Same for me. My deposit seems to have evaporated as well. Ordered Max Pack September 2020. Still Processing Estimate.
I mentioned the deposit issue to Rivian chat support this morning, they said they would pass the issue on to the appropriate team. One would hope they fix all accounts once they find the problem. My guess is that they're trying to do a USD refund like others have seen - maybe the problem is that it's been years since I've had that credit card active...

aAlpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, 4Runner
Update: I received a statement for that cancelled credit card account (first one in years) and it had a $1000 USD credit from that Rivian deposit on it, dated Feb 3rd. Called the bank and they'll be sending me a cheque in the mail.

mtnras

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 3500, Subaru Ascent, Rivian R1T
got the march/April update for a max dual motor R1T... only to be told it was a mistake... still processing. not sure i really want one of the first max pack, dual motors anyways... would be nice to see some reviews on them first.
Sponsored