First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Mazda MX-5
Occupation
Middle Management
I came up with a solution for the difficulty in putting away the stock air hose. I just replaced it with a coiled hose. The stock is not THAT hard to put away but the coiled hose makes it a two second process.

I found a 3D Maxpider trunk organizer that is the perfect size and shape for the gear tunnel. It is a little light weight but is perfect for organizing lighter gear.

Rivian R1T R1S My quick solutions for air hose storage and gear tunnel organization IMG_7803

Rivian R1T R1S My quick solutions for air hose storage and gear tunnel organization IMG_7804

Rivian R1T R1S My quick solutions for air hose storage and gear tunnel organization IMG_7806

Rivian R1T R1S My quick solutions for air hose storage and gear tunnel organization IMG_7809
Sponsored

Last edited:

suprteck

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Mechanic
I switched out the stock hose with this one it’s light and flexible
Coilhose Pneumatics PFE40254TR Flexeel Reinforced Polyurethane Air Hose, 1/4-Inch ID, 25-Foot Length with (2) 1/4-Inch MPT Reusable Strain Relief Fittings, Transparent Red https://a.co/d/9JPL6xN

OP
OP
Alchemy8279

Alchemy8279

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Mazda MX-5
Occupation
Middle Management
I switched out the stock hose with this one it’s light and flexible
Coilhose Pneumatics PFE40254TR Flexeel Reinforced Polyurethane Air Hose, 1/4-Inch ID, 25-Foot Length with (2) 1/4-Inch MPT Reusable Strain Relief Fittings, Transparent Red https://a.co/d/9JPL6xN
Another good option, and with higher than stock pressure rating. Nice find.
Sponsored