kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

OP updated. Will be finalizing everything with one more interation and then ill be staining it etc making it pretty!
Sponsored

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Honestly this is what I use. Grab a pair of them and you have something way more flexible for usage and they roll up nicely into small bags.

Thanks ended up with some low profile Ikea legs that attach in less than 30 seconds per leg and fit in the spare tire area with room to spare.

Sponsored

chenzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

What is the pump set up for the spray handle? Size? Submersed in a 5gal bucket? Love this idea and it caught my eye bc I already have a dux cooktop like that.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

What is the pump set up for the spray handle? Size? Submersed in a 5gal bucket? Love this idea and it caught my eye bc I already have a dux cooktop like that.
KEDSUM Portable Shower, Portable Camp Shower Pump with Rechargeable Battery, Portable Shower for Camping, Portable Outdoor Shower Head for Camping, Hiking, Traveling(+ Handheld Sprayer) https://a.co/d/cywudWd

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

We now offer an R1S specific Adventure Kitchen that allows you to still access the spare tire well. Check it out at:

https://www.thunderboltadventuresup...-r1s-adventure-kitchen-with-sleeping-platform

Here's a phot of it tipped back to access the spare tire storage area

KitchenLiftedjpg.jpeg

Honestly unless you are dedicating your self to camping I think its too complicate of a solution that you can't pop in and out of if you need cargo space as well and use your car on a daily basis. Granted you plan for a trip but having this installed all the time or removed might not be for everyone.

Sponsored

Thunderbolt Adventure

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Honestly unless you are dedicating your self to camping I think its too complicate of a solution that you can't pop in and out of if you need cargo space as well and use your car on a daily basis. Granted you plan for a trip but having this installed all the time or removed might not be for everyone.
Our kitchen has a tool free install and sits behind the third row, so we think it’s pretty flexible for your daily driver. But, everyone has different preferences. I’m just glad to see folks out there taking these vehicles on adventures!

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Im all about no smells in my car so thats why mine is 1 handle with a leg setup that takes 30 seconds but love seeing all the different builds!

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Thanks ended up with some low profile Ikea legs that attach in less than 30 seconds per leg and fit in the spare tire area with room to spare.
Got a link? I think I'm going to modify my tailgate platform to add folding legs, possibly a drop in for my induction top and cleaning bin like yours.
Sponsored