Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, Falcon, F150, Flex and Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Hmmm…first look at ABRP integration?
If it is, it is not labeled as such and nothing major visually has been changed.
Sponsored

Jeevesbond

First Name
Jb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla y
When you say rear seat, are you talking third row or second row? Although the third row has a dedicated A/C unit that is mounted in the right rear of the vehicle, I don't remember reading anything in the notes about independent control by the rear passengers. I do know that my 8 year old loves playing with the controls in the second row, to the point where I some times turn them off.

I can send him a text and ask. I'll assume it is third row and you would like control functions from the front infotainment screen.
Actually no I mean being able to control temperature from second row screen for second row. Cant control second row screen except on off and seat heaters. Third row was a big surprise as it only blows cold air. No heat back there at all

Chiqaine

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2018 Audi S6, 2014 Triumph Bonneville SE
Same here, I can’t believe there is no middle/quad zone temp control! So stupid. The fact that it’s left and right is even worse, as my wife likes to jack her heat up all the time so our younger daughter gets to bake as a result.
Sponsored