Sponsored

Offroad package or dark AT wheels

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
So I've preordered an R1T a few weeks ago and keep going back and forth with the configurator. I'm using the assumption that the most likely EV rebate will cap the MSRP at $80k going into 2022 and beyond. I would like the max pack so I've picked white paint since no extra charge. My dilemma is do I pick the off road package or the dark AT wheels? I guess I could always buy the wheels after market but the off-road package won't be as easy.
Sponsored

Jarico75

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y, Camry Hybrid
Clubs

So I've preordered an R1T a few weeks ago and keep going back and forth with the configurator. I'm using the assumption that the most likely EV rebate will cap the MSRP at $80k going into 2022 and beyond. I would like the max pack so I've picked white paint since no extra charge. My dilemma is do I pick the off road package or the dark AT wheels? I guess I could always buy the wheels after market but the off-road package won't be as easy.
Congratulations! Looks like you're in Colorado...... Go with the off road package. IMHO.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Off road package, change wheels after.

Dohmar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Skyline R32 GTR, Subaru Forester Turbo SH9
Occupation
IT Professional
For $3500 USD, I wouldn't buy those rims. They look nice but the standard AT's can probably be powdercoated black for $200. Off-road kit would give you more flexibility in the long run.
Sponsored