First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Can you share how you got rid of some interior rattles! I've got a passenger side one around the A piller that I plan on addressing whenever the tonneau fix is scheduled
My center council was squeaking. I was able to actually just push hard on the area around the seams and it got rid of that one.

Then that back shelf by rear glass was creaking. I pushed and manipulated and it went away.

My subwoofer enclosure was vibrating so I put some thin cloth in some joints.

Otherwise interior has been good.
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Don't understand this.... perhaps you could explain the joke?
It's not really a joke, but if you just google the kool aid man, you will see that in all of his commercials (mostly in the 1980s) he would come busting through a wall or the ceiling or in this case, one of the great pyramids to save the day and quench the thirst of children, almost always yelling "Oh Yeah" as he destroyed someone's house. Now it's just a meme that we use to express excitement.

I understand that it might only be funny to those of us over the age of 40 so feel free to give me an "ok Boomer" :CWL:

Ngkgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Can you share how you got rid of some interior rattles! I've got a passenger side one around the A piller that I plan on addressing whenever the tonneau fix is scheduled
I have a ticket for this on my upcoming appt next week. I’ll post here with an update.

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I find most rattles and squeaks are eliminated by saying "Alexa, play AC/DC - Rock and Roll Train"...hopefully playing that doesn't create more. :p

OP
OP
SFsoundguy

SFsoundguy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Lucid Air Touring
It's not really a joke, but if you just google the kool aid man, you will see that in all of his commercials (mostly in the 1980s) he would come busting through a wall or the ceiling or in this case, one of the great pyramids to save the day and quench the thirst of children, almost always yelling "Oh Yeah" as he destroyed someone's house. Now it's just a meme that we use to express excitement.

I understand that it might only be funny to those of us over the age of 40 so feel free to give me an "ok Boomer" :CWL:
Im over 40 but only moved to the US in the early 90s so missed the whole kool aid thing. Get it now
:cool:

Ryanide

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Real Estate
Same here! Picked up our R1S a couple days ago (9/28/23) and it is awesome! Way better than any other vehicle we have ever owned and ZERO complaints so far. It was worth the 2 year wait. Love it.
Sponsored