Sponsored

Poll- Will the delivery updates release as promised (end of October?)

Will the delivery updates release as promised (end of October?)

• Total voters

DonkeyMcdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD Raptor, Soon to be R1S
PSA:

don't get your hopes up on what the update will be.
Even if the update comes, it will not have anything more than your current delivery window reflected in your account. it will have a 3 to 6 month delivery window for your pre-order.
Yeah, I was asking my guide about the udpate and they mentioned it won't have anything more specific than the normal window.
Sponsored

0=====0

First Name
Rajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
O|||||||O and R1S LE 0====0
Occupation
Engineering
Funny I was just checking this. As they say in software development: "Two more weeks". 🤣
email from Tony will read:

Good news! the software feature we promised first half of the year has been added to the next software sprint. Due to global supply chain issues, we ran out of "enter" keys for our software developers, so they could not commit the changes.
We look forward to sharing the delivery estimates with you dynamically in your account before the end of the year. Now your account will reflect the same delivery window we sent to you via email in April.

Read it with sarcasm, don't get your pitchforks out.

0=====0

First Name
Rajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
O|||||||O and R1S LE 0====0
Occupation
Engineering
Since my est date (dec-jan) is quickly approaching I am getting anxious. I check my email far too often now.
Mine is Oct-Dec, and Oct is gone!
I have not seen them build one single R1S with Forest edge interior.

At least you have R1T, they keep cranking out R1T's. You will get yours before I get mine!

OP
OP
mabowden

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson

At least you have R1T, they keep cranking out R1T's. You will get yours before I get mine!
I've had ocean coast and manual tonneau configured for a long time. Wasn't excited for delivery until last weeks tonneau message.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I expect another Friday evening bad news email from Tony....telling us of the delay.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 43 times, shame on me.
It'll probably be added to account....and will probably be updated as delays occur. Nothing new.

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

FE to start in November

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I expect another Friday evening bad news email from Tony....telling us of the delay.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 43 times, shame on me.
I see they have taken your soul already...

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

email from Tony will read:

Good news! the software feature we promised first half of the year has been added to the next software sprint. Due to global supply chain issues, we ran out of "enter" keys for our software developers, so they could not commit the changes.
We look forward to sharing the delivery estimates with you dynamically in your account before the end of the year. Now your account will reflect the same delivery window we sent to you via email in April.

Read it with sarcasm, don't get your pitchforks out.
Awesome, so as soon as a new shipment of "enter" keys arrive...we'll be golden 👌✨️

Sully151

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep JkU
Occupation
Theater arts
PSA:

don't get your hopes up on what the update will be.
Even if the update comes, it will not have anything more than your current delivery window reflected in your account. it will have a 3 to 6 month delivery window for your pre-order.
Man, I will be happy with anything. I am July 20 preorder, 20 minutes from a SC, with a confirmed and locked configuration, and a Guide and have no delivery window.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I believe they will do it on time. They seem to be trying a little harder to meet those dates now. I am curious because this will be the first estimate they have ever given me.

Sponsored

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
It'll probably be added to account....and will probably be updated as delays occur. Nothing new.
so it will be just like the emails with delivery dates we have been getting. it will get updated just as often.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

so it will be just like the emails with delivery dates we have been getting. it will get updated just as often.
Very likely. I believe Telsa has been doing that for a while

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Very likely. I believe Telsa has been doing that for a while
and it is taking them how long to role this out (if you this is correct)? Yeesh, if it provided a window smaller than 4 months and was updated biweekly then I get it, but if it is the same windows (4-6 months) and gets updated 2-3/year, it shouldn't take thme that long to do this.
Doesn't give me encouragement about them developing driving software

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

and it is taking them how long to role this out (if you this is correct)? Yeesh, if it provided a window smaller than 4 months and was updated biweekly then I get it, but if it is the same windows (4-6 months) and gets updated 2-3/year, it shouldn't take thme that long to do this.
Doesn't give me encouragement about them developing driving software
Slow process around here
Sponsored