Sponsored

Pulled the trigger on R1T Shop. Goodbye, Max Pack.

jbronkoR1T

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Occupation
Music&Tech
My wife is going to wonder what we're going to talk about from now on, but I pulled the trigger and decided to get the large pack.
No tonneau or spare, but everything else I wanted. I was on the fence about colors so got this badass one. Hopefully will have it in 4 - 8 weeks.
Rivian R1T R1S Pulled the trigger on R1T Shop. Goodbye, Max Pack. 1670284439187
Sponsored

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
Sweet. Good for you and great looking combo!

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Sharp!

Doug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 2002 Ford
Occupation
Business Owner
I agree it is a sharp looking truck. We just bought one from the shop last week. From start to finish we had ours in less then two weeks with the thankgiving holiday in there. I had the first 6 steps done in two days then it was just waiting for the truck to ship to our area. I hope you get it soon. It is awesome. We love it so far. The only negative with getting it this time of year in Minnesota is the range in the cold is greatly reduced and my bride already has range anxiety. We were hoping for the max as well but gave up on it when they extended it to 2024 and we received the invite to the shop.

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate
My wife is going to wonder what we're going to talk about from now on, but I pulled the trigger and decided to get the large pack.
No tonneau or spare, but everything else I wanted. I was on the fence about colors so got this badass one. Hopefully will have it in 4 - 8 weeks.
1670284439187.png
Congrats! Buckle up as the process will move fast. would expect you to get delivery by end of year. Rivian has been busy, busy, busy with getting vehicles out to customers by 12/31/22

Sponsored

ThePineappleWins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I agree it is a sharp looking truck. We just bought one from the shop last week. From start to finish we had ours in less then two weeks with the thankgiving holiday in there. I had the first 6 steps done in two days then it was just waiting for the truck to ship to our area. I hope you get it soon. It is awesome. We love it so far. The only negative with getting it this time of year in Minnesota is the range in the cold is greatly reduced and my bride already has range anxiety. We were hoping for the max as well but gave up on it when they extended it to 2024 and we received the invite to the shop.
When did your 8 steps open up. I selected a shop truck 11/30 and have not heard a word since.

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T MB/BM, 2023 Tesla model X.
Occupation
MD
Great looking truck! I chose the same color and love it!
Rivian R1T R1S Pulled the trigger on R1T Shop. Goodbye, Max Pack. 43962F3C-B180-423B-8E55-38BD290FF0A8

Doug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 2002 Ford
Occupation
Business Owner
When did your 8 steps open up. I selected a shop truck 11/30 and have not heard a word since.
Our 8 steps opened almost immediately after selecting one from the shop. We received a vin right away and the 8 steps opened. I assume you checked your login with Rivian for the 8 steps?

OP
OP
jbronkoR1T

jbronkoR1T

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Occupation
Music&Tech
that's strange. mine opened up basically immediately. I'm through almost all of it already, but I can't find my damn title on the trade in.

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
Hit purchase on an R1 Shop large pack truck last Friday instead of waiting for the Max pack. Bummed because I already know our snowboarding adventures will be sketchy until they get the planned chargers in on our route. So it goes.. Here’s to hoping for speedy delivery for all of us.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jbronkoR1T

jbronkoR1T

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Occupation
Music&Tech
Hit purchase on an R1 Shop large pack truck last Friday instead of waiting for the Max pack. Bummed because I already know our snowboarding adventures will be sketchy until they get the planned chargers in on our route. So it goes.. Here’s to hoping for speedy delivery for all of us.
good luck!

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
Congrats! I does happen fast. I got invited to the shop on a Tuesday evening, had my truck on Friday…made my head spin! You’re gonna love it!

HighVoltOverland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GW/OC R1T | Tesla MY | Jeep Wrangler TJ
Occupation
Retired-ish
Clubs

Do you mind sharing a bit more about that timeline?

So you got a VIN 14-17Nov(?)
and received it (in MN?) by 4Dec?

HighVoltOverland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GW/OC R1T | Tesla MY | Jeep Wrangler TJ
Occupation
Retired-ish
Clubs

Congrats! I does happen fast. I got invited to the shop on a Tuesday evening, had my truck on Friday…made my head spin! You’re gonna love it!
Dang.
Ya'll are lucky ducks.
I had steps one thru 7 done in a single day and was told by my guide it would be 6 weeks before delivery.
That was on 16Nov :/

ThePineappleWins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Our 8 steps opened almost immediately after selecting one from the shop. We received a vin right away and the 8 steps opened. I assume you checked your login with Rivian for the 8 steps?
Where on the website will It show the 8 steps after you login? I checked, unless I missed it. I also texted my guide but he never got back to me. My guide has been near worthless to this point. When I log in it shows status as "Configuration Confirmed" and Estimated Delivery as "Processing Estimate." However when I check my configuration it is the correct configuration from the shop.
Sponsored