johnking

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, R1S
Fyi...Galadriel can live more than 2000 yrs....hopefully the R1S is as durable
Oh Wow ! Thank you. Didn't know that ! If the R1S can be .5% of that, that should be good enough :).
Sponsored

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Great review man and congrats on getting your vehicle! I look forward to seeing you on the road in the near future! (Look for another El-Cap R1S with 22") We are in Seattle so will keep our eyes out for you when we head out to your neck of the woods for hikes! :)
Seattle here as well, but R1T!

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Delivered - She's home [El Cap Granite, BM, 20 "AT] and she's lovely ! 1D8331C7-4FFB-426C-9E66-C55BD5F7BB76

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Great review man and congrats on getting your vehicle! I look forward to seeing you on the road in the near future! (Look for another El-Cap R1S with 22") We are in Seattle so will keep our eyes out for you when we head out to your neck of the woods for hikes! :)
The Seattle area R1S’s are starting to pile up :). Almost time for an “S” meet and greet.

Sponsored

Sponsored

MichaelD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sprinter 4x4 camper van (170)
Happy for you, and so, so jealous. Congrats! :cool:

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek
The Seattle area R1S’s are starting to pile up :). Almost time for an “S” meet and greet.
Hey wait for me!! Oh never mind, don't, that's mid next year.

What an exciting idea. I keep seeing the "PNW" group but they are down in OR. It will be nice to have a Seattle group at some point.

Rivian_R_1_S

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Engineer and Surveyor
My preorder date 2019 Feb 8 for R1S. Not sure what they are doing over there at Rivian but very upsetting to see people that ordered many months after me and others getting their vehicles without them being at least offered to earlier preorder customers. I would have taken that vehicle or just about any other combination as long as I get one. Newly released schedule says I won't get mine until 2023 Sept possibly. Not happy at the moment.

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

Beautiful ride! And jealous as well...

OP
OP
johnking

johnking

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, R1S
My preorder date 2019 Feb 8 for R1S. Not sure what they are doing over there at Rivian but very upsetting to see people that ordered many months after me and others getting their vehicles without them being at least offered to earlier preorder customers. I would have taken that vehicle or just about any other combination as long as I get one. Newly released schedule says I won't get mine until 2023 Sept possibly. Not happy at the moment.

Not sure why yours is delayed. Have you checked with customer support ? It is worth checking with them. I'd suggest you call them and find out. Not sure if there is some oversight somewhere. I know Rivian was prioritizing deliveries where there are service centers and expanding the radius around them. If you have configured an LE, I know Rivian looks to prioritize those to be delivered before the end of this year.
Sponsored